PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Pokesona/OC Daycare - RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345··· 126127128

merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
"Ha! I can bring some milk and you could turn it into yogurt just by looking at it." she cooed. Moving from tree to tree. Shouting insults from each one. "You have farmers use your pictures as scarecrows!" "When you threw a boomerang, it never came back!" With each insult, her heart sank a little more at Caspian's reaction.
☆At this point, my blood type is Pumpkin Spice☆ PokeficAdoption GachaponAdopt Shop PFP is from a PokeMon trading card|Pixel made by cadaver
iamadaboi's Avatariamadaboi
"Nyeh? I don't know these people." She yawned, her voice slightly flattening. "I think I forgot their names already. My memory sucks," she said casually, almost as if her tone hadn't shifted from 'nyello' to 'Greetings'.
PFP by him. PFP is Tsumugi Shirogane, a property of Spike Chunsoft. i do not claim her as my own, nor do I claim the art as my own. my journal ~>despaircito <~
"I honestly can't blame you. Here let me take a step forward" Aikiko took a step forward but still was in the darkness. "Wait, no three more steps" she stepped forward into full view
Lilbug33's AvatarLilbug33
Owen frowns at the sounds of the forest. His hearing has always been rather decent. He stalks towards it, craning his neck to hear. He sprints towards the noise, spots Caspian, and snarls at the creature. "Are you sure you want to say that?" He hisses, fully appearing in view. "I suggest you leave her alone. Or else I'm going to get even more involved, and you do not want that to happen." Owen snaps. "N-no.." Caspian breathes, heavily. "I-...It's fine, Owen. It's fine. I'll be alright," Caspian mumbles. "You don't...need to do that." "Casp.." Owen frowns. "At least come with me, then? Away from here." "N- no. It'll be fine. I'll be fine. I promise. You don't..have to worry." She barely manages to get the words out. Owen knows she's lying, but carefully avoids unsheathing his claws. "Call me if you need me, then, Casp. I'm always here." Caspian nods, and buries her head deep within her tail even more. She hates how she can't even stand up for herself, and how Owen has to do it. The mask was supposed to protect her. Why isn't it protecting her?
In peace, may you leave this shore, In love, may you find the next, Safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... May we meet again. (image is of christopher larkin and devon bostick!) my children
"Oh god, your friend is even worse." Daichou said, trying her best to fake gag. "I think that, what's her name, Caspian might even be cringing and she probably can't see you." she said 'cackling' or raspy laughing/coughing/choking (We all need an Owen in our life)
iamadaboi's Avatariamadaboi
Iama sighed. She attempted to get up from her sitting position, but since she was covering a large portion of her head with her paw-- which was one of her front ones-- she fell over. "Damn it..!" She cursed at herself under her breath. She then got up, tilting her head down, and began to walk away.
Some exploring later, the three dragons had stopped near the forest. Verdite was fumbling with some of the scrap metal he had in his bag while Corina was curled up, loud snores eminating from the earth mage. Alaska was trying to nap himself, but it was quite difficult due to the s n o r i n g. The ice mage decided to get up, beginning to walk away from his two friends. “Where are you going?” Verdite asked, looking up. “... Just a small walk. Do not worry, I’ll be back. Alaska mumbled, going his way. “Oh- Uh, D-Don’t get lost!” The green dragon shouted. Though Alaska wouldn’t really get lost in the forest. — The black-scaled dragon trudged through the foliage, admiring the current silence. Er.. scratch that, since Alaska can hear a couple of voices from afar. Sighing, he moved another few feet away, just away from whatever was occuring. Alaska then found a spot, with a trees above him giving adequate shade. The serptine dragon began to lay down and curl his body, not before closing his eyes.
Avatar is a Kudamon sprite from Digimon World Dawn/Dusk
Lilbug33's AvatarLilbug33
Owen decides, no. Just, no. In general, no. He appears right in front of Daichou, teeth bared and eyes narrowed. "Say one more thing about Caspian, and you will regret it. I will make sure of that." Caspian shakes silently in the tree, repeating taught phrases that mean nothing and don't work. Mason, on the other hand, is very annoyed that Owen let him leave. He doesn't want to be here - he hates it. He hates everything. He plops himself down in the meadow, hissing at the sight of the STUPID SUN. He buries his face in his tail and paws, and hopes to go to bed.
FïrëFøxxø's AvatarFïrëFøxxø
Nori stood up. She walked over to the cave and laid down near the entrance, closely watching anyone within her sight. There were a few dark magic orbs floating around her. Kitsuna was near the front of the forest, watching the drama happen. Her head was resting on her paws as she watched, smiling.
Amazing avatar made by Drocagen!
Daichou gracefully fluttered down the tree and landed near Owen and met his eyes. "And what, you'll throw a twig at me?" she sneered and pointed at her cheek and stuck out her tounge. "Hit me." "You don't look too good, I have a friend that can help you." Aikiko called in a monotone voice

Pages: 12345··· 126127128

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page