PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Pokesona/OC Daycare - RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 106107108109110··· 126127128

SuperWolfycat's AvatarSuperWolfycat
Stumpy placed Lu down and walked to Akiko placing his hand in front o her "AND WHO ARE YOU" he growled a bit. Noi huffed and began to try to move his hands but failed, lu was NOT ready to fight
Sprites made by mataamoja profile pic made by Guzzlord Go check out my art store
Made by PupperCakes
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
"Remeber the other bat. I was 80% responsible for it." Akiko huffed, dragging Noi into the woods. "Weaklings won't even try to fight." she said snarling
☆At this point, my blood type is Pumpkin Spice☆ PokeficAdoption GachaponAdopt Shop PFP is from a PokeMon trading card|Pixel made by cadaver
Stumpy growled and grabbed one of Nois tail stopping them, Noi was in pain cuss of him holding his tail "OWOWOWOWOWOWOWO" (OWO he's in pwain) stumpy didn't let go lu holding a flower
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
"Ugh, annoying much?" Akiko growled and kicked Stumpy. Realizing Stumpy was a tree, she grabbed her foot. While growling in pain, she cut through the ropes that bound Noi
Alliek2008's AvatarAlliek2008
"You're... An ice-type?" Lightless asked, suddenly interested. She was watching Glacies very carefully, quite impressed with her skills with the stick. Bronze took off only a second after Merope, spiraling up into the sky. When Merope turned to look back at him, he grinned. "I'm still here!"
Avatar by Bananalizard! I love cats <3 This signature is dumb, why are you reading this?
FïrëFøxxø's AvatarFïrëFøxxø
"Yep! I don't know how, and I don't care!" This was a lie. "All I know is that I'm Ice, not Fire! It's normally how I win competitions." Glacies put the stick back into her tail. "We could do a variety.. this'll be great.." Aiden's eyes had a dim magenta glow. A few potions appeared around him.
Amazing avatar made by Drocagen!
Stumpy was getting a bit annoyed and kept hold of Nois tail "he's not going anywhere " stumpy was serious. Noi tried to get up but stumpy made him fall each time, Lu began to sneak around them to grab some more ropes or vines
Merope smiled back, then flew towards the daycare. "So...different potions in different berries? We could make like...a pecha and sitrus berry punch, which would have emotion switch and memory altering potions in them." Shade suggested. "Each berry would have a different kind of potion."
Avatar by Yukirona, thank you, I love it! A survivor of the Adminaggedon of 2017
Alliek2008's AvatarAlliek2008
Well... Cool!" Lightless said. She gave Glacies a shy smile. Bronze followed after Merope, going at the same speed as her. As he flew, his green eyes scanned the ground below him, helping him to get his bearings and allowing him to detect any danger that might suddenly appear.
FïrëFøxxø's AvatarFïrëFøxxø
"...Was that a pun?" Glacies giggled. "Sounds good." Aiden set the potions down. "Hopefully others will trust us enough to eat these."

Pages: 123··· 106107108109110··· 126127128

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page