PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Death and Icey's Farm Diaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 12

Icebreath123's AvatarIcebreath123
Here, Death and I will be sharing some stories we come up with for each other's Pokemon. We hope you like them! ^^
King's story: At first, King was a normal Lugia, just living out his days happily, when one day... some people kidnapped him and brought him to a strange facility. He saw many other Pokemon there, all being tortured and injected with some sort of liquid that turned them vicious. None of them lasted though... Many went berserk and attacked the people, only to be "put down", but some just didn't make it through the night... It was finally King's turn. He tried to fight back, but to no avail. The serum was injected into his veins. He struggled, trying to hold on and to not let the liquid change him. Though because of his bitterness towards these monsters, it only fueled the transformation. His heart, and entire body, turned completely black. He broke out of his cage and, with his newfound powers, blasted a hole through the building, which he used to escape. He flew to a nearby town to wreak havoc on the species who wronged him, but once he arrived, he oddly felt a little... at peace here, so instead, he decided to just perch atop a large building and watch the puny humans below him. Anyone who saw him became fearful and ran away, which brought delight to King, though... he felt a little lonely too... Eventually, there was one human who approached him. He didn't look afraid like all the others, but rather in awe. King tried to keep this human away with small, warning attacks, but the human didn't budge. Every so ofter, he tried to battle King with whatever Pokemon he had on him, he would easily lose to the creature. One day though, King finally gave in and opened his heart just a small bit to this persistent human, allowing himself to be captured. Though his heart is still very dark and closed off, he cherishes the time he spends with his new trainer, Death.
Avatar by xaandiir of my oc, Skye.
DEATHSTORM93's AvatarDEATHSTORM93
Moge-Ko's Story: Moge-ko was a normal fox living in the forest until she was caught by the government agency for experimentation. With her, thousands of fox were brought over to the science facility to be tested with ability enhancing serum. Moge saw many of her species mate dies. She still remembers one day, one of her mates, named ebi, was moaning in pain all night. The serum was internally eating ebi's organs and the moaning grew louder and louder until it finally dimmed. At that moment, something snapped, Moge was relieved of her friend's death. When her time comes for experimentation, she was strapped on the metal bed, her stomach was split open,she tried to run, she begged of pain in her language but humans just ignored her off. Their cold eyes shrugged her life off as the vial of serum is stuffed in her intestine. Within minutes, Moge was infected by the serum, the serum shewed her organs off but replaced with a new one. She was healing faster than the serum damage. Her fur glows, her stomach was sealed without scar. Her tails grew 8 more as her size expanded from a normal fox to medium sized elephant measurement.She was in pain, but her eyes were hungry for vengeance. She stepped out of the facility, fur coated with blood.She wondered into the Viridian forest, confused and dazed with her newfound abilities. As she feebly walked through the forest, she met a vivillion. The vivillion is bright and beautiful. looking at the vivillion brings her peace. She pour her heart out to the vivillion which seems to be curios in her. Upon hearing her story, The vivillion blessed her and washed her fur out of blood, her spiritual energy was refreshed. She bid the vivillion good bye as she wonders through the forest She was considered as a mythical creature until she found her current companion, Icey, who grooms her everyday and tends to her.
John's story: John was a hardworking man who was underappreciated for his efforts as a simple farmer. He worked in his fields from sunrise to sunset, every single day from when he was a young man, all the way into his late years. The constant strain of all the physical labor took a toll on the poor man's body and he eventually passed away, clutching a picture of himself from he was a child and wept softly. To his surprise, he found himself waking up, not as a human, but as a Gengar! He no longer felt pain and was free to wander and do as he liked. Though he had the chance to, he never did anything to harm anyone, human or Pokemon alike. Occasionally, he will come across people who have done wrongdoings and use his newfound abilities as a Gengar to give them nightmares, only showing them what they did was bad and the damage they have caused. One day, he met Death, who was more than eager to have John tag along with his few other Pokemon. With nothing really much else John wanted to do, he agreed to join him. Going under the new name, Nightingale, the Gengar likes to roam cities to see what items may be laying about or tossed aside, just as underappreciated as he was in life, to bring back to Death in hopes of him finding some use out of them.
Noel's Story: When Noel breaks out of his eggs in the Viridian forest, the whole forest shines from his bright wings. His wings shone as he flaps to fly. Other vivilions named him Noel because his birth is celebrated throughout the forest (noel means christmas season/birth). Throughout his life, he took care of the forest, blessing trees and other wondering pokemons. One time, he met with an utmost peculiar creature. A ninetails came wondering through, fur drenched in blood. Curios of the sight, Noel, approached and spend some time with the unfortunate creature. Crying on the ninetails story, Noel blessed the ninetail, washing away the blood and blessing his spirit. the ninetails thanked and wonders deeper into forest. Noel spend some more time when his future trainer, Icey eventually met him. She sent Moge out to battle him. As soon as Moge was out, Moge recognizes the bright wings. Icey's instructions did not get to her. They greeted as old friends. For a while, the whole forest stays calm, flowers blooming, pidgeys flying and metapods evolving. Icey was stunned as Noel approaches her. Icey tried a feeble attempt to throw a pokeball to Noel, but weirdly the pokeball malfunctioned as it falls to the ground and disappeared. Noel lands on Icey's shoulder and relives the whole moment where Noel and Moge-Ko met to Icey's mind. Icey understood the point Noel was showing to her and as she left, Noel follows behind her, protecting her from any harm.
Anastasia's story: As a Scyther, Anastasia wasn't a big fan of scouring for items like some of the others were and preferred fighting for her trainer. She tried to train herself in the dojo, but her razor-sharp scythe hands made it difficult as she would just slice right through the punching bags. One day, without warning, she was suddenly traded away to Icey and felt horribly sad and betrayed by Death for doing such a thing, even though she was only in Icey's care for a short period of time. When she was sent back to Death, she was happy, but still upset at her trainer. Such strong emotions caused something to happen to her, and before she knew it, Anastasia had evolved into a Scizor! Now stronger than ever and without the long scythe-like hands, she went back to the dojo with renewed vigor to train her heart out, hoping that she was to get strong enough, Death would never send her away to a stranger like that again...
Mizu's Story: He was sheltered and incubated in the care of his owner Icey. Since he was an Eevee he was fed with the most top of the line food, the most expensive shower, manicures, pedicures and the house is his playground. Despite his hastiness, he has a good speed, a powerful attack and defense. He spends most of his time in water, which encourage his owner to give him the water stone. He evolved into an elegant vaporeon. With his hastiness, he grew a bit arrogant due to his beauty. Although he spends time near water alot, he prefers to visit tundra area to show of his beautiful tail and ice attacks. Due to loving him too much, Icey gave him the mega stone, allowing him to evolve in his mega form. Now, he is much more beautiful and travels with his owner with the other companions. He dislikes Noel as he consider Noel to be his beauty rival. Noel acknowledges this and messes with him sometimes. He do have a soft spot for Moge although he could not penetrate Moge cold heart to show how lovely he is.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
ambers story:( before i tell you ambers story i have to say i cant maek storys very good if i dont know how it started so plz dont make fun of me if i cant make it very good ) before amber hatched he was an egg in the middle of the forest untill the egg ( ambers egg he was inside ) was picked up by prof holly then when pokakat came in to start her jorney in pokefarm she chose a charmander and the egg that was chosen for her was ambers egg after amber hatched she was confused since he didint know nayone there and tried to attack me but it wasint very good since he just hatched amd then i greeted him to myself ( im pokakat and im useing my user name )and them he knew that i was not one of those pokemon catchers that his mother told him he looked like he wanted to destroy every evil amd every pokemon trainer exept for methen i left him in my party but then i got more eggs and he looked at then in confuseon "i got more eggs to raise " i said to him ( few months later i think ) then he evolved into charizard ( i time skipped the charmeleon stage ) the end
Thank you for your submission! It's really interesting. ^^ If you have any more stories of other Pokemon, you're more than welcome to post them. Thanks again!
Rev's story (part 1): Rev was wandering through the forest, his beautiful fur glistening in the warm sunlight that peaked through the trees. This particular day, he happened to see a Pokemon that caught his eye. They were a Ninetales, a mega evolved one at that, that he thought she looked just as beautiful as himself. Rev smiled to himself and approached Moge-ko and tried to flirt with her. Though she very obviously didn't seem interested at all, he continued to pester her. After a little while, Mizu showed up, wanting to look for Moge-ko and try to hit on her himself but stopped when he noticed Rev with her. He immediately became jealous and ran between the two to make Rev keep his distance. The two male Pokemon soon got into an argument which very quickly turned into a full out fight, during which at some point, Moge-ko had just left. Both sides fought as hard as they could, but in the end, Mizu came out victorious.
Darkwing Story: Darkwing was resting and enjoying the forest life when he heard Mizu battle screams. Amused and confused he flew over the forest to the ground where he heard Mizu. As he was flying, his wondered deep down in his core. He remembered it was a dark night, he was captured in a test tube as an experiment. He was created not laid or born.Multiple needles poked in his body, injecting serum into him. Each injection gave him special attribute, strength,speed, defence and so on. At one point, the scientists that created him was glad and happy as his creation is perfect. But sooner or later, the scientists found out a flaw, "he" does not have a gender, he is nor a male or female. He has no reproductive again. This gender concept was so weird and Darkwing could not understand it. The scientist is tasked to "dispose" darkwing but against his heart, ,the scientist released him, allowing him to roam the vast world. He finally met Icey one day while Icey was tryong to catch a metapod and decided to stay with the little girl he met. Back to current moment, Darkwing reached Mizu, and to his surprise he saw Mizu taunting over a fainted Ninetails(Rev). Obviously angry, Darkwing scolded Mizu and tried to see whether the Ninetails was alive or not. Suddenly, Darkwing feels a shudder in him. Coming out the corner of his view, is a human male. The human had an unbelievable anger in his eyes, he quickly ran to the ninetail's, trying to tend to the ninetail's injury. He diverted his look to Darkwing and Mizu. Darkwing smells a threat and moved infront of Mizu, just in case. Suddenly, the sky becomes dark. Darkwing was confused on what is happening. A sudden flash of light struck behind Darkwing and a loud explosion were heard. Darkwing turned around to see, Mizu was knocked out. Another flash, this time straight towards Darkwing himself. Unable to avoid, he was hit. Fortunately, he came out damaged a bit. He looked at the human male, the human was clenching his teeth, shouting commands to the sky. Hovering on the sky, a dark lugia blocking the sun, glowing red and glisten under the sunlight. The Dark Lugia, sneered looking at Darkwing and came charging like death himself. An intense battle follows. Darkwing was impressed, his heart throbs, as the dark lugia gracefully moved and weaves through Darkwing's attack.He never felt like these before, it was intense, his body felt heaty, his moves slowed down as his mind plundered into confusion. Darkwing crashed to the ground, as the Dark Lugia lands on him, charging a beam from his mouth. Darkwing gave a loud roar, alerting his trainer and his fellow pokemon. He then fixed his eyes to the dark lugia's eyes, the eyes are beautiful. He admire those eyes as the Dark Lugia blasts Darkwing, point blank, knocking out Darkwing brutally. The last thing Darkwing heard is the loud roar of the Dark Lugia, echoing everywhere...

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page