PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Allow for sales on the Marketplace to be in GP (and maybe ZC)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

MintyWitch's AvatarMintyWitch
Suggestion Title: Allow for sales on the Marketplace to be in GP (and maybe ZC) Suggestion Summary: By allowing sales to be in the other currencies, more people could use the Marketplace and more items could be sold more easily. Sales would need to be originally in only one currency and no mixed currency payments would be allowed. Positive points:
  • Allows the Marketplace to add taxes on purchases in GP, which would create another place for a GP sink
  • Allows people the flexibility of paying in different currencies based on which they prefer to deal with or have more of
  • Would stabilize the currency exchange rate and boost the economy a bit
Negative points:
  • Requires the currency exchange rate to be stabilized and not different per user
  • Items can’t be sold for mixed currency, so users without enough of that currency would still use the trade boards
  • Might not include ZC as a currency in the Marketplace, which can destabilize that currency
  • May not be easy for Sally to keep track of GP versus CR sales, possibly requiring a second Marketplace for GP only
Reason For Consideration: I think this would allow for easier buying/selling items in GP, and I think this can help the stabilization of GP. I also think that by having the ability to post items for sale in GP, users can buy more things. This also can create a little GP sink because the Marketplace does require a fee/tax to post listings, and the site could still keep ZC separate as it is bought from real life currency. U think it could also boost the Trades boards because GP would be stabilized and the market value in GP would be more clear from the Marketplace rather than having to convert to/from Credits. This would be a disadvantage for people who prefer to pay with mixed currencies, but this would be useful for people who don’t have many Credits but plenty of GP. The Trades boards may be affected but many other types of trades (summons swaps, gem swaps/buying, dex trades) may remain largely unaffected.
  • My First Shiny
  • My First Albino
  • Best of the Hunt
  • Credits
Lv. 62 — 10,090 / 11,719
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Quirky nature
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 50 — 627 / 7,651
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelGhost
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
Lv. 55 — 5,316 / 9,241
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Image made by StarbowDream and I own full rights and use to the image
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Previously rejected multiple times. They are a bit old though, I guess. No support, still, since you can just use the trade forums if you want to use any other currency. Adding multiple options would make things way too complicated and split things up way too much @_@ And, as always with these kinds of suggestions, you can always use the trade forums to trade your GP/ZC into CR for use in the market. This lets players enforce their own ratios between currencies and keeps things simple.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
MintyWitch's AvatarMintyWitch
Cool cool cool. Thanks for the info, I’ll lock the thread then!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page