PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokedex rewards

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
i think it you get 100% on every thing in a region you should get a reward for it like gold poke since its hard to do that with all the hunting for shinys and melens and albinos ( if its in the game already then plz let me know )
hello i have an rp called the chao garden in the other rp setup. join if you want to.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
I personally think that the rank rewards for your player rank is good enough. That and how would this work for variants, megas and fakemon section of the dex where new things are added.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
for the new stuff part maybe they will not get rewards for those parts ( unless it is finshed for ever )
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
No support. We already have rank rewards and you can unlock summons as you fill your dex so I’m guessing that it counts as a reward as well.
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
selocon's Avatarselocon
Arceus is your dex completion reward. One Rejection Two Rejections
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 2659

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page