PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon patterns

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
pokemon patterns whould be fun as then every user can get cool and exiting pokemon they like with patterns on them like a ying yang pattern of a polka dot pattern
hello i have an rp called the chao garden in the other rp setup. join if you want to.
scavengers's Avatarscavengers

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
no support, due to summary of rejected suggestions and also because this would put a lot of unnecessary work on the art team.
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
No support. There is already a kecloen which you can edit colors, and Furfrou and a fakemon that you can change the hair style of the Pokémon with the right salon voucher.
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (8:11)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
furfros not a fakemon
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by Pokakat

furfros not a fakemon
They weren't saying Furfrou was. They said Furfrou AND a fakemon.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
oh ok
selocon's Avatarselocon
We have Passovan, which is basically the Furfrou of PFQ, Furfrou, and you can customize the look of your Kecleon in the salon as well (I think?) Also, did you ever consider just how much work this would be for the staff? 1k-something pokemon minus furfrou and Passovan, but including megas. That's close to 2,000 or more sprites per pattern.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page