PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

how can I recover energy of my pokemon when scour misson ends?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Koreanraichu's AvatarKoreanraichu
greetings. I am doing scour every hour(except I am working&sleeping). my pokemon bring some berries and tools for evolution. it still never got summon item... but when scour ends, my pokemon decrease energy and exhausted... I cannot run scours with same pokemon three or four times after. can I recover my pokemon’ energy by eat something(pokemon food?) when it exhausted? or I have to change another pokemon because energy cannot recover? +mean of ‘exhausted’ is, when I do a scour mission, battery icon changes and percentage is decreased 100%->83%->...
Koreanraichu (=me) Cheddar cheese burn raichu Caramel raichu Nutella custard raichu
Niet's AvatarNiet
You can't find Summon Items from Scouring, you find them in Boxes (which you can get from Scouring). Energy is replenished over time. Let those Pokémon rest and send someone else out.
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Yay's AvatarYay
Ninja'd by Niet. But I still recommend you check out this page so you can keep track of your summon unlocking progress. You can only get summons from boxes after you unlock them.
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Also, once energy gets to yellow territory, that's when you should switch, if you want the highest chance of finding a box each time
Pay What You Want RTEs at my shop. Evo items appreciated.
Lv. 36 — 3,684 / 3,997
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Is change pokemon and run scour better then continuously same pokemon rune scour? thanks! +nice footer everyone
Yay's AvatarYay
I understand the second thing, but for the first thing, do you mean, like, changing Pokemon after only one scour mission?
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by Koreanraichu

Is change pokemon and run scour better then continuously same pokemon rune scour? thanks! +nice footer everyone
Run the same pokemon until it's energy gets to yellow, then switch. That's the common consensus

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

I understand the second thing, but for the first thing, do you mean, like, changing Pokemon after only one scour mission?
Change pokemon when energy is lower than 80%, I mean.
susie's Avatarsusie
You'll have better luck switching your scours when their energy turns yellow. Lower energy means they'll have a harder time getting more valuable items, and when their energy reaches 0 they won't be able to find boxes at all. There's no need to change scours when they're still green.
icon and sig by dragoncake

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page