PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Spirit Maravol (Now Accepting Credits!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123··· 567

Canine's AvatarCanine
Now accepting credits. All specials are view able in my first field. Released all the deltas, go hunt for 'em if you want. Shiny: 125gp / 125k credits Albino: 250gp / 250k credits 600gp / 100zc / 600k credits
Oliver. Male. 21. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar Sig Art
FireWolf1117's AvatarFireWolf1117
If you are willing to trade, could I get this Albino and Shiny for an Albino and Shiny Robinsoni?
Facebook + Journal + Shop Diablo III-FireWolf1117#1115 Ultima Online Evolution-Rhoslyn
Canine's AvatarCanine
Sorry, I'm not looking for trades.
Zerø's AvatarZerø
Do you do nature requests, or would you be willing to let me know if you hatch an 'any' berry preference Maravol? I've got the GP to buy but need the no berry pref. for my collection. (I'll stay subscribed to the thread if you intend to announce newly hatched Maravol.) Also just a small note, you've got an Albino Maravol hidden behind the shiny ones. Just thought I'd let you know because I miss stuff like that myself. XD
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 25 — 1,156 / 1,951
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalGrass
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Type Race Score: 1506
Always trading Z Crystal/Fragments in return for Normal type ones. Send me a PM with what types you want!
When you become all big and famous, you won't forget about me, right?
Artwork made by me, characters taken from my White Nuzlocke comic.
Zero's Database (Trade Shop) - (Buying 'Any Berry' Shiny Pokemon for my dex!) My Journal My White Nuzlocke Comic My PMD Comic - Currently on Hiatus to focus on Nuzlocke comic! Oh, look a Sonic RP.
Canine's AvatarCanine
I'm nature breeding for spicy, but I can let you know if I happen to get any 'any's. ^^
Zerø's AvatarZerø

QUOTE originally posted by Canine

I'm nature breeding for spicy, but I can let you know if I happen to get any 'any's. ^^
Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to do so! :D
Hope Star's AvatarHope Star
this one for 300 gp
banner made by Z3r0 Icon mase by Kelsium
AglennA's AvatarAglennA
Could i buy a Shiny for 55 zc? I do not have more zc ^^
Charmander and Litwick fusion ^^ Credits to Isopodsan. Avatar made by: pixelkitty
lil pumpkin's Avatarlil pumpkin

QUOTE originally posted by AglennA

Could i buy a Shiny for 55 zc? I do not have more zc ^^
it says only gp @canine are you done with the hunt or are you gonna keep going? i might cave in for my story character...
hiya! call me pumpkin, lil, rinny! single cause my love life sucks i play to many video games (PC+switch+3ds) so message me ^w^ profile pic made by little lee!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. GIF
Canine's AvatarCanine
@lil pumpkin. The hunt's still going! ^^

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page