PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DP PKMN uft

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 1234

Hetus's AvatarHetus
can I get 1 48 dp and one 24 dp if they are left for credits - gp mix?
Tardigrade's AvatarTardigrade
I'm sorry, I don't have any left, if you were wanting them for DP then I could send others that add up to those?n
Hetus's AvatarHetus
Can i get one of each of whichever you have
Honchkrow's AvatarHonchkrow
Hello! Could I perhaps get any one random shiny Qwilfish for 40 gp, please? :> (if the price is wrong i'll gladly add on if you'd like!)
your local genji here to tell you that i dont need healing. Avatar is Oliver Sykes of Bring Me the Horizon
ravenswings's Avatarravenswings
Hello! Big-ish order, if that's ok ^^ May I have: DP 2 DP 2 DP 4 DP 4 DP 4 DP 4 DP 4 For a total of 200gp and 40k credits?
Avatar is drawn by me, with permission to use from myself! :)
Hey! Wanna check out my shop?
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
Hello! Can I please buy these for Gp? Shiny Stunfisk, albino Stunfisk and shiny Heatmor Would be 160 Gp altogether, if I can count, right? c:
Avatar is made by the wonderful Kelsium ordered here <3 LF: (mostly) type deltas! Shoot me a pm! <3
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and to discuss them Sprite Discovery Discussion~
alien713's Avataralien713
Hello! Could I please buy - 1 shiny Murkrow (8 zc), 2 shiny Horsea (10 zc + 30 gp), 1 shiny Stunfisk (40 gp), 1 shiny Qwilfish (40 gp), 2 albino Mimikyu (160 gp), 2 albino Murkrow (160 gp) and 2 albino Turunt (160 gp + 80k cr). That makes 80k Cr, 590 gp and 18 zc. Thank you! upd: looks like you'll have only one albino Turunt after Hetus' order. If yes, then I'd love to take that last albino Turunt and 2 albino Togepi and 1 albino Pichu instead of second for same payment ^^ upd2: I found math mistake and edited it. Sorry ^^'
Made by Fuchsfee
Not in Team Steel this month, but it always in my heart <3 English isn't my first language, please excuse me for my mistakes. Avatar done by me.
yessss! let me max out my adoptions really quick! Stupid work throws off my online time xD
Swag3Tails's AvatarSwag3Tails
How many points can i get for 54zc ^^
Banner and Avatar Made By The Wonderfull Whit! Give him a click and a cookie!
swag: 27 ^^ waiting on these current ones to go though, then i'll update the numbers post and start sending more trades :)

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page