PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Swaggy's Cheap Art

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 161718

POLL: Rate my art- I wont get upset

Total votes: 48

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: What Should I Add?

Total votes: 52

You must be logged in to vote.

Swag3Tails's AvatarSwag3Tails

Swag3Tails

Swaggy's Art, Open for Requests

• Credits
Hi everyone! Im here do do all the art for you! Please click on the tabs that look like Fairy Type Logo's to switch tabs. Here are my rules! -I will NOT draw gore -I will NOT draw mechanical thingy's -I only have 1 type of commision. If you want otherwise, let me know. -Do NOT request Gen6+ sprites. If you want one, just tell me in the form. -Please dont rush me! I have life too! -Feel free to criticize my art! I always want to make myself better! -If you want any changes, Ill glady do them for FREE -Please excuse my excessive text Emoji use. I can only communicate my feeling through that :) :D :P IF YOU HAVE A RUSH, I CAN COMPLETE YOUR ORDER FIRST For a whopping 10zc, 50gp, or 50k credits extra I can rush your order. :) Thats it! Have fun!
OC DRAWINGS

Examples

Espeon/Glaceon/Sylveon fusion

FOR MY USE ONLY

Munchy The Munchlax

FOR SELOCON'S USE ONLY

Crescent The Fennekin

FOR FENNEKAVA'S USE ONLY

Cupcake The Furret

FOR ALOEVERA'S USE ONLY

Ace Sylveon Boi

FOR mv_jv1’S USE ONLY

Marina The Buizel

FOR VULPIX88’S USE ONLY

Pancham OC

FOR SUPERPANDA’S USE ONLY

Prices

My prices are as following. They are negotiatable and I will accept other forms of payment. about 100k/ about 100/ around 15-20 likeI said, this really depends on the character.
SPRITES Ad you can see, the Fusions are a bit larger than the others. I can make your banners larger or smaller depending on what you ask. Fill out the form in tab 3 please! If you have a bunch of sprites to order, I have the following list 1 Sprite= about 10.5k/ about 10-20/ around 5-10 2 Sprites= about 16k/ about 15-25/ around 6-13 3 Sprites= about 20k/ about 23-30/ around 11-24

Examples

Recolors

FOR MY USE ONLY FOR PIXELKITTY'S USE ONLY

Fusions

FOR MY USE ONLY

Banners

FOR HIMYNAMEISFIN'S USE ONLY

Paper

FOR MY USE ONLY

Pride-mons

FOR mv_jv1'S USE ONLY Ace flag colors FOR FENNEKAVA'S USE ONLY Pan flag colors

Gjinkas

FOR CATENERGETIC'S USE ONLY FOR PIXELLKITTY’S USE ONLY

OC’s

(Note that these can cost more if the character is complex) FOR MUSICBEATSKY’S USE ONLY

Animated Re-Colors

FOR MY USE ONLY FOR FENNEKAVA’S USE ONLY

Prices!

My prices are as following. They are negotiatable and I will accept other forms of payment. about 10.5k/ about 10-20/ around 5-10 We will come to a deal once you send the form :)
FORMS

Sprites

SWAGGY, SPRITE ME SOMETHING! Type of sprite: What Pokemon: Specific Details: Payment: Large, Medium, or Both?: Other:

OC'S

SWAGGY, DRAW ME MY OC Examples of OC: Specific Details: Position: Payment: Other:
Thank you for using the forms! Just copy and paste them. The formatting does not have to match.
TO-DO List/ SLOTS

Sprites

QUOTE originally posted by SerenaandPeach

SWAGGY, SPRITE ME SOMETHING! Type of sprite: Banner! What Pokemon: Shiny Lilligant and Albino Ninetales Specific Details: I require it to say "Ren and Mata's Shop" Payment: GP time! Large, Medium, or Both?: Medium Other: Nope!

QUOTE originally posted by Mataamoja

SWAGGY, SPRITE ME SOMETHING! Type of sprite: Banner What Pokemon: You can use this one that I made~

Sprite and code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Mataamoja/Shop/Ace_ninetails.png[/img]
Specific Details: As long as it says "Mata's sprite shop" and has the sprite, you can do whatever you want ^w^ Payment: gp Large, Medium, or Both?: medium Other: Thanks a bunch :)

QUOTE originally posted by FrostNova

I hope it's alright if I order SWAGGY, SPRITE ME SOMETHING! Type of sprite: Recolor What Pokemon: Riolu Specific Details: White where the blue would be and dark blue where the black would be, with really light blue eyes Payment: gp Large, Medium, or Both?: Both? Other: Thanks! SWAGGY, SPRITE ME SOMETHING! Type of sprite: Fusion What Pokemon: Shinx (Base)/Riolu Specific Details: Nope just have fun 'w' Payment: gp Large, Medium, or Both?: Both again? I don't really know what the difference is... Other: I hope two is alright

OC's

QUOTE originally posted by Frozen Inferna

SWAGGY, DRAW ME MY OC Examples of OC: hover
Specific Details: bi flag background & winking face?? Position: avatar type??? (I actually don't know what this means specifically) Payment: gp Other: have a great day x)

QUOTE originally posted by FrostyMew

SWAGGY, DRAW ME MY OC Examples of OC: Bottom of Post Specific Details: May she be holding a Pokepuff any kind I don't mind Position: Sitting down. Payment: 100,000 Credits would that be okay? Other: I love your art it is so cute also her colors are of a regular raichu
These are very special people who really hold a place in my heart. They order for FREE and unlimited. You also have a chance to be here. Im not very picky ;) CatEnergetic- Fennekava- pixelkitty- Whit- SuperPanda101- BulbasaurOWO- MV_JV1- Mataamoja -
Here you will find all credits for this template. Top background image, official TCG art. Fairy Energy images, official TCG art. Icon is from Bulbapedia’s Sylveon page. Main background is made by Grimmew.
Template free to use. Made by Grimmew.
Hover Here For credits(also I have more than one accordion tab)
Avatar and Sylvkin banner by Fennekava Sylveon Banner by Whit!
My Journal

My Art Shop

Joint Art Shop

Other

@ PIxellkitty, im all done :3 do you want me to change anything?
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Nope! It's perfect. Thank you so much! I'll be putting it on my profile and crediting your shop!
  • About Me!
  • Evan
Hey there! I'm Kitty, a huge nerd. If you're seeing this, take a second to feed my baby in the second tab? Here's my journal! PFP.
PFP is the Lopunny sprite from Diamond and Pearl with Sylveon colors.
Flawless Fairy Gem

Flawless Fairy Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Fairy Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +4,736,832
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Thank you! Do you mind if i use this as an example? Also Ill be adding you to the VIP list since you are so helpfull
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
No, feel free to use it as an example! And thank you so much, that's really sweet of you :3
Here ya go! Ace Pride Sylveon boi ;3 @mvjv1
MV-JV1's AvatarMV-JV1
omg how beautiful!! thank you so much i absolutely love her!! 💜 sending over the payment! ^^
~ MV UwU
4/200 to Shiny Hunt!
@theesepetales Here ya go! I can always change stuff :3
Hiya everyone! Slots are now open for sprites! Feel free to order!
Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
Could I get a pansexual pride Fennekin sprite? Preferably the one by Hyuka on Deviantart. Thank you!
  • My threads
  • Advertising
  • Pokemon of the day
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

(: 0)

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 79 — 1,268 / 15,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Relaxed nature

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page