PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shattered Minds (Pg-13)(CLOSED)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

milove's Avatarmilove
Patch, seeing how they acted and reacted with each other, figured these other people couldn't be too bad. They obviously cared about each other, otherwise they wouldn't be bothered by calming the Vulpix down. He looked around at the rest of them and then at the dream before he came to the same conclusion as pretty much everyone else did: they were all Pokemon and this didn't look like a dream at all. He looked over at the Vulpix and felt bad, before hearing the jingling of the many Soothe Bells he had. They always kept him calm, maybe they could work for somebody else? He figured since these weren't bad people, and that this was somebody in need, he had to help. He undid the Soothe Bell cord around his ear by scratching the cord off with his paw, and it fell to the ground with a soft tink Very cautiously, Patch walked up to the Vulpix, before holding the Soothe Bell cord out. "Maybe it'll help you calm down?"
Richter The Vulpix's head turned at the sound of a bell. Richter turned to face Patch, and accepted the offer of the soothe bell. He gently shook it, and it emitted a gentle, hollow tone that resounded through the room. "This... This does make me feel better." Richter mumbles. "Thank you..." He drops the bell and noses it towards Patch. "Here. It belongs to you after all."
milove's Avatarmilove
Patch "Glad I could help!" Patch nodded, returning the Soothe Bell cord to around his ear. "I guess everyone's figured out that this doesn't look like a dream." He sat down, looking up at the squiggly walls of different colors.
SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
Janine "No kidding." Janine replied. She stood back up, and poked one of the walls. A new ripple of color flared through. "Weird. It feels like.. glass?" Janine looked around a bit more, entirely confused by this new layout. "How are we supposed to save the world from here?" As if that were some sort of magical word, the floor began to shake. "UM."
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
Noi's AvatarNoi
Hazel Hazel watched as the other two stepped in and calmed down the frightened Vulpix. Well, there were definitely worse people to be stuck here with at least. Her eyes followed the Girafarig as she approached the wall, tilting her head as she prodded at it. "Hey, if it's like glass lets try bre-" The ground began to shake before she could finish. The Litten yelped and stumbled forward with a thump. She cringed a bit at the pain but quickly scrambled back up. "Okay, maybe we should run!" Not that there was anywhere to run to! She searched frantically for any sign of an exit, but bright lights and violent swirls of color were all that greeted her.
(Replying quickly to make sure the thread isn't dead) Richter As the wall began to shake, the Vulpix clutched his own tail. "Oh no, not this again..."
SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
Suddenly, the floor gives way. As you are filled with the terrifying sensation of not-quite flying, you suddenly wake up on the ground. Well, that could have ended worse. The area around you is a thick forest, with the only way to go being straight ahead. The path is dark, and there's a strange vibe around the area. To your left, a statue is almost entirely obscured by moss and vines.
milove's Avatarmilove
Patch "What the-" Patch began as he felt the room tremble and then began to scream as the floor gave away before jolting up in the forest as if he had some terrible nightmare. He looked around for the other Pokemon that were in the room with him, and saw them lying around the area as well. "Everyone, is everyone okay?" He ended up repeating words out of nervousness and worry.
Noi's AvatarNoi
Hazel Hazel shrieked and squeezed her eyes shut as the floor seemingly fell out from under them. Just to suddenly wake up. Again. Great. She peeked one eye open. The sight that greeted her were trees and the Pokemon from earlier. "Yeah. I think so." She replied to the doll, though the shakiness of her voice betrayed her. "How 'bout you?" As she spoke, she slowly stood up to get a better look at their surroundings.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page