PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

beauty evolution

Forum Index > Core > Help >

so i'm trying to evolve my feebas into a milotic and i maxed out her sheen with all beauty (aside from one accidental cute) but it's not letting me evolve her did the one cute throw it all off? is there a way to reset it?
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
If you're referring to this feebas, the beauty is not maxed. It's only halfway. It'll say "MAX!" next to the stat that is maxed when it's maxed. (Example of one of my pokes:) Try using better pokeblocks with lower sheen! (Pokeblock+'s are super good for this!!) Sheen is bad, and only serves to limit the amount of pokeblocks you can feed your pokemon.
Previously 'thedorkychicken'! Chicken | 22 | they/them 75GP shinies! | Art shop!

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

If you're referring to this feebas, the beauty is not maxed. It's only halfway. It'll say "MAX!" next to the stat that is maxed when it's maxed. (Example of one of my pokes:) Try using better pokeblocks with lower sheen! Sheen is bad, and only serves to limit the amount of pokeblocks you can feed your pokemon.
is there a way to lower sheen?
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Black pokeblocks will reset all contest stats, including sheen! This'll take away the progress you made towards its beauty stat, but will give you another chance to feed it better pokeblocks.

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

Black pokeblocks will reset all contest stats, including sheen! This'll take away the progress you made towards its beauty stat, but will give you another chance to feed it better pokeblocks.
thank you so much!!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page