PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fusion Revolution! [RP]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 678

A deino with red skin emerges from a nearby alleyway. As he drew closer it became more obvious that he had a cooled magma mane, rather than the normal fluffy mane most deino had. "My name's Obsidi. Did I miss something?" He asks looking at some of the goo on the floor.
Polls LF Deltas! PFP by Poppy Charmander Type Race: 277
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove.Art
Starofnights's AvatarStarofnights
Sluger and Zach stare at the winged Froakie near them. “Hoi! Are knew around here?” Zach cheerfully says to the fusion.
My clans Please Click (Pfp by Mucka33) Check out these shops!
Skylar looked at the Deino cross. "Only my brother almost dying," she said, still looking cross over it. She scooped up the little Pichu, to his chagrin. "Skylar, put me down!" Zak wailed. (@Blue)
Profile pic made by DreamThief. To mods: Sometimes I play this on vacay so I have a different IP adress PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS. 70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!” Flare, the Wary Fire Eevee! Jolt, the Hyper Electric Eevee! Leaf, the Jumpy Grass Eevee! Glacier, the Aspiring Ice Eevee! Umbra, the Quiet Dark Eevee!
M7890's AvatarM7890
The Froakie fusion flushed magenta and replied, "Yes, I'm new here.... I don't live close to here. Have I introduced myself? If not, my name is Melancholy, and don't get me mad or else weird things happen."
Avatar made by Yukirona. Moony is my Pokesona for my use only.
Pokewalker template by ShrimpBisque
Made by Airazon.
Obsidi understood where the hostility came from, so he ignored it. "Is everyone ok otherwise?" He asked, seeing that the pichu was ok.
(oof I don't want this dying) Skylar nodded. "I'm okay," she said. "I'm fine now too," piped up Zak. (@Blue)

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page