PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fusion Revolution! [RP]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345678

milove's Avatarmilove
"Good thing you got to him before he did! Some of the negative energy from the fight is still here and who knows what that might make other Pokemon do." Illuna could feel the anger in the room when she first entered, and she had always thought of the worst first, but shook her head. "Not like they'd take it out on your brother, of course!" (gasp, interaction :0 )
"I wouldn't let them!" Skylar confidently replied. Zak began poking his adopted sibling. "Zak, please-please just stop," she said, gently using her psychic powers to lift Zak off her shoulder and into her arms. (*blep*)
Profile pic made by DreamThief. To mods: Sometimes I play this on vacay so I have a different IP adress PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS. 70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!” Flare, the Wary Fire Eevee! Jolt, the Hyper Electric Eevee! Leaf, the Jumpy Grass Eevee! Glacier, the Aspiring Ice Eevee! Umbra, the Quiet Dark Eevee!
milove's Avatarmilove
"It must be fun having siblings. I'm Illuna, by the way! Nice to meet you!" The Gothorita introduced herself cheerily.
"I'm Skylar," said the Meowstic fusion, "and this lil fella is Zak." Zak cheerfully blepped. "Yeah, my siblings are pretty fun, but Zak in particular is a pawful."
La.ti.as's AvatarLa.ti.as
"And here I was thinking I was alone for the moment." The new voice came from above, a relatively short fusion swinging her legs whilst sitting on a ledge. Two diamond-shaped wings hung down like a curtain below her. and a tail wrapped around the plank of wood she was perched on. "Guess this place is a little more popular than I thought. Eh, oh well." (@Jirachi, @milove)
My shop, the Lati Cave!|what's this? a journal?
× 206 / 1,000
I'll buy Red Soul Dews with all the limited currency I have ;-;
× 6 / 50
× 3 / 50
Collecting Z-Crystals passively for my hunt
milove's Avatarmilove
"Oh, hello!" Illuna looked up, curious to who was watching them. She saw the other fusion and waved, trying to keep up her cheery and positive attitude, despite not knowing if they were dangerous or not.
La.ti.as's AvatarLa.ti.as
The blue hybrid glanced down boredly, flapping her thin, flat wings once. "Yeah, yeah, hello and all that jazz. Nice to meet you or whatever." Her tail unwrapped from around the bar and rewound itself. "So what're you doing here, I guess?"
"I dunno we were just watching!" said Zak. Skylar silently covered her brother's mouth.
Starofnights's AvatarStarofnights
ignore
My clans Please Click (Pfp by Mucka33) Check out these shops!
scørkaji's Avatarscørkaji
If the group by the building wer eto be careful, they would hear a slither. Suddenly, a goopy lump of poison landed on Zak, burning into his skin.
pfp made by me, character Dave strider is a homestuck creation just yours average Elesa hating Baka queen previously known as kajiban!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page