PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hunt + Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 868788

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
made by Absol4Life
You enter the shop and at the first counter you come to, there is a strange pale pink and purple Dialga, with a tree growing out of its back. You peer carefully over the counter and see that its legs look like Heatran legs. What? Then the strange looking Dialga starts speaking, "Hey, I'm LadyElemental's Ultimate and this is her shop. These are her rules, and please be respectful to her." He gestures at a white paper that has RULES at the top and then said rules listed.

Rules

These are very important. Typical PFQ rules apply. 1. No double posting. 2. State what you want and what you're offering. 3. PLEASE BE GRAMMATICAL! I am really big on grammar, and if you don't spell something correctly, I'm going to be confused and have no idea what you're on about. So please, use correct spelling and grammar. I'm generally lenient when it comes to my shop, but even I have limits. 4. I know that it is stated below, but no offering on future hunts. Due to my tendency to hunt Event Pokemon, my hunts take a long time. And unless you're willing to wait for months, possibly years, on one of my future hunts do not offer. 5. READ MY PRICES PLEASE! You (customers) PMing me orders for normal Apocalyptic Poochyena is fine, but please don't ask how much I want for them. It is stated in the first post so the asking is completely unneccesary. 6. I won't hunt any Pokemon of any particular gender, berry, or nature preference. Whatever you get, well it isn't a custom hunt spot, it is just a general one. So if you want a particular gender, berry or nature, you'll just have to cross your fingers that I'll get it. This is for hunts, not any requests for a normal Pokemon that I'm hunting. 7. If you order a normal Event Pokemon from me, expect a trade almost right away if I'm online. Those offers are almost automatic acceptance because I have way more than I need to. If you don't accept or offer on the trade after a week has passed, I'll just cancel the trade and it will be up to you to send me a trade to pick up your order. This will also go for any other orders, but typically I make an announcement for those. 8. If I've completed your order and posted that I've completed your order and you haven't responded back to me, either through the shop or PM after a week, your order will be moved to the bottom of the list, and I will send the order to the next person. 9. If you mass-order (order more than 15 items at a time), I ask that you send half of the required trades. If you order 50 Reaper Cloths, 50/5 (the max amount of items one can put in a trade) = 10; so you should send me five trades. I will send the rest as gifts.
A woman walks out from behind the humongous Pokemon and smiles at you. "Oh hi. I'm LadyElemental. A quick side-note, I don't ban people from my shop. The only time I'd ban a person is if they repetitively don't pay, but that hasn't happened so far. Anyways, I need to go back and go through the Inventory some more. I hope I see you around!" The woman then disappears, probably through an invisible door.
Made by Absol4Life
Before you walk further into the store, Ultimate stops you. He starts talking, "Since she discovered how long hunts can take, she decided not to take spots for them as it was a bit too much for her. You can however, buy extras here. Currently she has Shiny Seasonal Turtwig, Shiny Impyre, Shiny Solynx, Shiny Chikorita, Shiny Larvesta, Albino Chikorita, and a couple of Albino Litten in stock. The table below shows exact prices, along with the stock of each Pokemon. However, the stock is not always accurate, so always check her 'Orders' Field, Shop Shinies, More Shinies and More Albinos for Pokemon. If they aren't listed in her shop, they may not be for sale; but you can always inquire." He paused, "Also she's currently hunting Ryukuza right now."
PokemonInitial PriceGender VariationStock
Shiny Seasonal Turtwig
200GP/200ZC50GP/50ZC
female
Shiny Impyre
300GP/300ZCn/a3
Shiny Solynx
300GP/300ZCn/a5
Shiny Chikorita
50GP/20ZC 10GP/10ZC
female
Shiny Ryukuza
250GP/200ZC N/A 4
Shiny Larvesta
100GP/75ZC n/a 1
Albino Chikorita
70GP/35ZC 50GP/50ZC
Female
Albino Litten
150GP/100ZC 25GP/25ZC
female
Albino Combee
70GP/35ZC 50GP/50ZC 2

Shinies UFT

Albinos UFT

Future Hunts and Prices

Apocalyptic Poochyena

Prices

Shiny – 200GP, 200ZC Albino – 400GP, 300ZC Melan – 2kGP, 1500ZC

Melanstic Hunt

1. Me 2. Me 3. RyuokoWolf - 450GP 4. ApricornDivision - 500GP 5. Alvilda - 1500ZC

Koroku

Shiny = 500GP, 1000ZC, 60x Daycare Passes Albino = 1000GP, 1500ZC, 2 60x Daycare Passes Melan = 2500GP, 3000ZC, 5 60x Daycare passes

Seasonal Turtwig

Shiny = 200GP, 100ZC, 60x Daycare Passes Albino = 400GP, 300ZC, 2 60x Daycare Passes Melan = 750GP, 500ZC, 5 60x Daycare passes

Apocalyptic Growlithe

Shiny = 150GP, 100ZC, 60x Daycare Passes Albino = 300GP, 300ZC, 2 60x Daycare Passes

Frosdour

Shiny = 175GP, 75ZC, 60x Daycare Passes Albino = 325GP, 150ZC, 2 60x Daycare Passes Melan = 600GP, 300ZC, 5 60x Daycare passes

General Hunt Price Shiny Sheet

This is just a general idea of some of my prices, not exact.
Type of PokemonInitial PriceGender Variation
Exclusive300GP/300ZC50GP/10ZC
Variant200GP/100ZC10GP/10ZC
Normal100GP/70ZC10GP/10ZC
Made by Kirozey
You walk further into the store and stop by a counter that has a dark red and orange Dialga behind it. There are boxes upon boxes stacked up against the wall behind him. You can't help but wonder what is with the owner and her fusioned 'mons. His jewel is still blue though...odd. "Hi, I'm Enki. A Heatran-colored Dialga. LadyElemental does Box Hunts here. Or well she used to. She's closing down this part of the shop until she gets like 500 Boxes. I don't know why. In the meantime, she'll be selling breeding pairs, but she's still setting up. Please be patient with her. Feel free to do pair requests, you can add in preferred natures if you want, but she makes no promises."
Prices
NormalVariantExclusive
50k 100k 150k
There is a note pinned to the prices table, "There are a couple of exceptions. Genderless pairs cost twice the named value. Single-gender pairs have a 5GP add-on. Rare gender pairs also have a 5GP add-on. Also, the owner will accept any kind of medium/large gem, not just normal ones. If a Kinaster pair finds its way into the shop, triple the price. If you can't get any of that, feel free to make another offer." 5k = 5GP = 1 = 5

Available Breeding Pairs

PokemonPercentagePokemonPercentage
94%
96%
92%
96%
97%
97%
94%
99%
91%
96%
99%
98%
96%
97%
92%
95%
95%
97%
91%
99%
97%
99%
98%
90%
98%
99%
97%
97%
Want to custom order a breeding pair? Go ahead! Here's a form! Take the normal pricing, and add 20GP or equivalent to it for this service. If you put down a preferred nature, add 50GP or equivalent for that. If it's an Exclusive, add 100GP equivalent. All pairs, both sold and found will be 90% or above. Exclusives are much harder for me to handle and get ahold of. [center]Hey, Lady! I want you to find me a breeding pair![/center] [b]Pokemon[/b]: [b]Nature[/b]: [b]Payment method[/b]:
Made by Cerberus
On the opposite side of Enki, there is a counter which is divided into two. One side holds Mega Stones, the other Summon Items. There is an odd looking Delphox standing behind the counter. The Delphox is blue and is holding a stick that has a blue flame on the end of it. "Welcome. I am the winter representation of Delphox. Please call me Tsumetai, so Tsu for short. She sells Mega Stones here. The number she owns is in front of the Mega Stone, and if there is a negative sign in front of the number, then that is the number she is seeking. She typically does 1:1 tier-wise, but other options can be anywhere from 50GP (common tier) to 500GP (PFQ Tier) or 10ZC (common tier) to 200ZC (PFQ Tier)."
Tier 1
Abomasite
Ampharosite
Beedrillite
Cameruptite
Gyaradosite
Houndoominite
Lopunnite
Mawilite
Pidgeotite
Sharpedonite
Tier 2
Absolite
Aggronite
Alakazite
Altarianite
Banettite
Galladite
Gardevoirite
Gengarite
Glalitite
Heracronite
Lucarionite
Manectite
Medichamite
Pinsirite
Scizorite
Slowbronite
Steelixite
Tier 3
Aerodactylite
Audinite
Garchompite
Kangaskhanite
Metagrossite
Sablenite
Salamencite
Tyranitarite
Tier 4
Blastoisinite
Blazikenite
Charizardite X
Charizardite Y
Diancite
Latiasite
Latiosite
Mewtwonite X
Mewtwonite Y
Meteorite
Sceptilite
Swampertite
Venusaurite
Tier 5
Arbokite
x0
Arcanite
x-2
Breloomite
x0
Butterfrite
x0
Dragonitenite
x1
Dunsparcite Q
x0
Espeonite Q
x-1
Farfetchite
x1
Flareonite
x-1
Floatzelite
x0
Flygonite
x-3
Froslassite
x0
Furretite
x0
Haxorite
x0
Ho-oh-nite
x0
Jirachinite
x-1
Jolteonite
x-1
Jumpluffite
x0
Jynxite
x1
Korokunite
x-2
Laprasite
x-1
Leafeonite
x-1
Lugianite
x0
Lunupinite
x-1
Luxraynite
x-1
Manectite
x0
Mewnite
x0
Mightyenite
x0
Milotite Q
x0
Ninetaleite
x-3
Noivernite
x-1
Persianite
x0
Pyrite
x0
Raichunite
x0
Rapidite
x-2
Sevipernite
x0
Solynxite Q
x0
Skarmorite
x0
Umbreonite
x-3
Vaporeonite
x0
Wailordite
x0
Weavilite Q
x-1
Zangoosite
x0
Zoroarkite
x0
Made by Cerberus
You look over the Summon Item display case curiously. Tsumetai announces prouldy, "LadyElemental has finally summoned every legend at least once. What summons that are not listed as N/A are all up for sale. The summons not UFS, she buys at that price plus 50GP. She will only buy them with GP or credits, if she has enough." That was when you notice that each Summon Item has a different tag on it, and Tsumetai nods understaningly, "Yes, each of LadyElemental's Summon Items are individually priced. Please refer to this sheet, to see how much a certain Summon is worth."

Summon Item Prices

Eggdex Unlocks: - 200GP/200ZC; - 50GP/10ZC; - 100GP/50ZC; - 100GP/50ZC; - 100GP/50ZC; - 200GP/200ZC; - 200GP/200ZC Pokedex Unlocks: - 200GP/200ZC; - 100GP/50ZC; - 200GP/200ZC; - 100GP/50ZC; - 100GP/100ZC; - 100GP/50ZC; - 100GP/50ZC; - 120GP/70ZC; - 200GP/150ZC; - 100GP/75ZC; - 200GP/150ZC; - 250GP/200ZC; - 150GP/100ZC Chain Unlocks: - 300GP/250ZC; - 300GP/250ZC; - 300GP/250ZC; - 200GP/150ZC; - 210GP/170ZC; - 200GP/150ZC; - 100GP/50ZC; - 100GP/50ZC; - 100GP/50ZC; - 150GP/90ZC; - 200GP/150ZC; - 200GP/200ZC; - 200GP/200ZC Master Unlocks: - 150GP/90ZC; - 200GP/150ZC; - 200GP/200ZC; - 50GP/10ZC; - 100GP/50ZC; - 150GP/90ZC; - 150GP/90ZC; - 50GP/10ZC; - 100GP/100ZC; - 200GP/150ZC; - 100GP/100ZC; - 100GP/100ZC; - 200GP/200ZC; - 150GP/150ZC; - 100GP/50ZC; - 150GP/150ZC; - 200GP/200ZC Ultimate Unlock: - 400GP/300ZC - 200GP/200ZC; - 500GP/400ZC; - 400GP/300ZC
Kanto
x0 x0 x0 x0 x0
Johto
x0 x0 x0 x0 x0
x0
Hoenn
x0 x0 x0 x0 x0
x0 x0 x0 x0 x0
Sinnoh
x0 x0 x0 x n/a x0
x0 x0 x0 x0 x0
x1 x0 x0
Unova
x0 x0 x1 x0 x0
x0 x0 x0 x0 x0
x0 x0 x0
Kalos
x0 x n/a x0 x0 x0
x0
Alola
Ku idol
x0
Kane idol
x0
Lono Idol
x0
Kanaloa idol
x0
x n/a
x0 x0 x0 x0
Made by Kirozey
The next counter is off to the right, with a blue colored Heatran. By now you are really confused. How did Enki become orange and red and this Heatran turn blue? The Heatran 'waves' at you, as much as a Heatran can wave, "Hey! I'm Gursel, this is where she sells Evo Items. They sell for 1k credits or 10GP each. Feel free to buy them! Except her entire stock you know. That would be unfair to other customers."
Stones
Dawn Stone
x76
Dusk Stone
x123
Fire Stone
x87
Leaf Stone
x77
Moon Stone
x74
Ice Stone
x84
Oval Stone
x86
Shiny Stone
x80
Sun Stone
x30
Water Stone
x79
ThunderStone
x45
_
Evolution Items
DeepSeaScale
x88
DeepSeaTooth
x87
Dragon Scale
x80
Dubious Disk
x83
Electiriser
x85
Magmariser
x83
Metal Coat
x81
Protector
x96
Razor Claw
x82
Razor Fang
x96
Reaper Cloth
x121
Up-Grade
x95
Special Evolutionary Items
Stomp Orb
x83
Ancient Power Orb
x86
Double Hit Orb
x85
Mimic Orb
x82
Rollout Orb
x88
_
Sachet
x94
Whipped Dream
x91
Everstone
x238
___
Made by Kirozey
You start looking over another case, next to the Summon Items and Mega Stones, before realizing it holds quite a few gems. That's when you hear a Pokemon wandering over, or maybe not wandering as you look up and see Enki moving behind the counter. "Hey. Interested in her gems? She mostly accumulates them during her hunts. The small ones are sold at 1k credits or 5GP a piece, while mediums are sold for 10k credits or 50 GP, and large gems are sold for a whooping 250GP or 100ZC. I'm kidding, that isn't that much cash. If you request gems that need to be converted, please let her know in your post."
x186
x0
x131
x0
x41
x0
x24
x518
x0
x231
x0
x27
x0
x239
x0
N/A
N/A
N/A
x318
x1
x5
x0
x137
x0
x7
x0
x60
x0
x409
x2
x9
x0
x6
x0
x252
x0
x152
x0
Made by Yukirona
Another counter to the back right, is manned (or is it 'monned you wonder) by a red Empoleon...who's head is on fire?! He waves a fin/arm at you and smiles, "Hey I'm Brenton. She sells Account Upgrades here. She doesn't have a whole lot, but occasionally she'll buy some extra for her customers. She does keep Albino Radar's in stock though! In fact she has 0 Albino Radar's() in stock right now! She sells Tournament Tokens! While she doesn't particpate in every Tournament, she participates in enough that she tends to accumulate Tokens... which she doesn't use. She mostly uses them just to unlock the new Exclusives and that's normally a Season or two after they come out. Obsolete Tokens that can be traded up are sold for 10ZC or 5GP, tokens used in the Prize Shop are sold for 50ZC, 50GP, or 70k credits. Tokens earned from Tourneys are sold for 70ZC, 75GP, or 100k credits. She'll try to keep the table updated. The Albino Radar's go for 100k credits or 100GP! She doesn't take mixed payments for them though, sorry! Here is a neat list of some of the other Account Upgrades she is selling!"
Item Stock Price
0 100k/100
10 200k/150
1 5/10
-2 70k/50/50
23 100k/75/70
Made by Cerberus
Near the back are several cages, full of normal and special Pokemon. Some are even shiny. That's when you notice a Zoroark...holy mother of ice cream! Are those Giratina's Origin Forme's wings sticking out of its back?! An-and, is that a blade hanging on its back? WHAT?! The Zoroark creature smirks at you, "Hey I'm Ritsuzen. Nice to see you..." He coughed before looking away, "Right. My mistress offers dexing services here. While she doesn't have a lot, she'll help you how she can. Let's see here..." He picked up a short stack of papers sitting on the counter, "Ah, here we go. A list of the shinies, albinos, and melan(s) she has. Go ahead, take a look. Place an order once you know what you want to dex. Just state what 'mon and if it's shiny, albino, or melan. Oh, and if you go through her fields and find something you like and want to 'dex it (like her Legendaries or other Exclusives) tell her and she might be willing to lend it to you."

Shiny/Albino/Melan Sheet

Shiny: Eevee, Lapras, Blaziken, Charizard, Rockruff, Lycanroc (Midday), Lycanroc (Midnight), Seasonal Turtwig, Seasonal Grotle, Seasonal Torterra, Dratini, Ralts, Piplup, Flabebe, Amaura, Poochyena, Apocalyptic Poochyena, Apocalyptic Mightyena, Celebi, Spiritomb, Alolan Sandshrew, Ponyta, Ninetales, Vivillion, Mega Zoroark, Houndour, Shuppet, Palkia, Mega (it's Primal you idiot) Dialga, Regice, Wishwashi, Lapras, Shinx, Weavile, Magikarp, Solynx, Cyndaquil, Albino: Rockruff, Servine, Apocalyptic Poochyena, Apocalyptic Mightyena, Ralts, Shuppet, Celebi, Seasonal Turtwig, Charmander, Zorua, Melan: n/a
You look around the store, but it doesn't seem like there are any other counters, except for that one in the back left which is strangely empty. Or un'monned. What? You turn back to Ritsuzen who smiles eerily at you, "Oh? Interested in some of her other stock? Well she has over 300 Apocalyptic Poochyena looking for good homes, along with some other variants....I'd suggest you look through her fields, and see if you spot any Exclusive/Variants you like. She sells them for 10GP each or 5k credits. All of her Pokemon that are found both in and after her Empty Field are sold for 1k credits each. Unless they are a legendary, legendaries are not for sale." There is also a list on the counter.

Available Variant/Exclusive Pokemon

Apocalyptic Poochyena Seasonal Turtwig Flying Pichu Flying Pikachu Flying Raichu Surfing Pichu Surfing Pikachu Surfing Raichu Snowboarding Pikachu Shinxel Fluxio Fluxray
Made by Cerberus
As you look around the shop, you notice a sign saying, Shelter Hunting Status: Open! Ritsuzen smiles eerily at you when he notices you looking at the sign. "Oh? Since she's so busy hunting Exclusives/Variants most of the time, she's decided to open up some Shelter Hunting. Ask her to hunt down any Pokemon, non-legendary, in the shelter, and she'll charge 5k credits or 5GP per Pokemon. Generous isn't she? Just fill out this form," he slids a piece of paper towards you, "Give it back to me, and I'll make sure she gets it. Hopefully it won't take her longer than an hour or so for each order. She'll take gender requests, and sometimes level preferences, along with nature preferences, but those are naturally harder to find. There's an add-on fee for nature and level requests, 5k credits or 5GP each. Oh and don't request Ditto either." Form: [b]Hey Lady! Can you find this Pokemon for me?[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Gender Preferred?[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
Made by Cerberus
You see a piece of paper attached to the wall, and it has scribbles all over it. Some items have clearly been erased and rewritten. Ritsuzen approaches you, he still creeps you out and grins at you, "She does currency exchange here! Keep in mind she is always saving for Day Care Passes and Hypermode. Always trading for that stuff too. As a result she doesn't trade away her ZC, but will trade credits and gold in return for it! She goes by the standard rate of 1k credits for 1GP and 5k credits for 1ZC, with 5GP for 1ZC. She won't trade her credits unless it's over 500k. Below is how much she has to trade." He bares his fangs at you, "Don't worry, it automatically updates. Oh, and she's looking for either a Relic Statue or a Relic Crown. If you have either to spare, she'll pay you handsomely
600k credits or 600GP for the statue and for the Relic Crown, 1,200GP
, in credits or Gold Poke of course!" Ritsuzen holds up another piece of paper that shows a drawing of the Relic Statue and Relic Crown .
Exchange Rate 1k = 1 5k = 1 5 = 1 Currency Available 554,356 1,236
This is for advertising other places.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Post Reserved
C
Template coded and background done by Golden Tempest. This is for Lady Elemental's use only. Sprites/Images are official (Bulbapedia).
Post Reserved
C
Template coded and background done by Golden Tempest. This is for Lady Elemental's use only. Sprites/Images are official (Bulbapedia).
And uh, extra hunt info, including who is on my hunt list....

Hunts

Current Hunts

Apocalyptic Poochyena Hunts

Shiny Apocalyptic Poochyena Hunt*Closed*18/12

1. Me (complete) 2. Me (complete) 3. Princess Luna - 10Z (complete!) 4. Princess Luna - 150GP (complete!) 5. Gyro - 150GP (complete!) 6. Gyro - 150GP (complete!) 7. Addonia - 150GP (complete!) 8. Addonia - 150GP (complete!) 9. Mom - shiny early bird natu 10. Sandslash666 - Shiny Celebi(complete) 11. Wardove - Mixed Currency Payment (complete!) 12. Yuuki - Rapidite Q (complete!) 13. Artistic Sans - art pieces (complete!) 14. Cerberus - for being awesome(complete!) 15. Yukirona - for being awesome (complete!)

Albino Apocalyptic Poochyena Hunt 10/10

1. Me (complete) 2. Me (complete) 3. 4. Gyro - 200GP (complete!) 5. N Harmonia - 300GP (complete!) 6. PrincessLuna - 300GP (complete) 7. Sandslash666 - Albino Celebi (complete!) 8. Yuuki - Rapidite Q (complete!) 9. 2pVaporeon - 200GP (complete!) 10. Eriecht Däumler - 400GP (complete!)

Melanstic Apocalyptic Poochyena Hunt 0/5

1. Me 2. Me 3. RyuokoWolf - 450GP 4. ApricornDivision - 500GP 5. Alvilda - 1500ZC

Future Hunts

Koroku Hunts

Shiny Koroku Hunt 0/10

1. Me 2. Me 3. Sova - 50k credits 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

Albino Koroku Hunt 0/10

1. Me 2. Me 3. Sova - 50k credits 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

Apocalyptic Growlithe Hunts

Shiny Apocalyptic Growlithe Hunt *CLOSED*0/5

1. Me 2. Me 3. Sandslash666 4. GoldenTempest - template and banner 5. Dothrakir - 150GP

Albino Apocalyptic Growlithe Hunt 0/5

1. Me 2. Me 3. Sandlsash666 4. Dothrakir - 150GP 5.

Seasonal Turtwig Hunts ~ complete-ish

Shiny Seasonal Turtwig Hunt 0/30

1. Me 2. Me 3. Me 4.Sandslash666 - Shiny Celebi 5. blackkittens - Albino Charmander 6. blackkittens - Albino Charmander 7. blackitten - Albino Charmander

Albino Seasonal Turtwig Hunt 0/30

1. Me 2. Me 3. Me 4. Sandslash666 - Albino Celebi - complete 5.

Poochyena Hunts

Albino Poochyena Hunt 0/20

1. Me 2. Me 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20.

Melanstic Poochyena Hunt 0/10

1. Me 2. Me 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

Frosdour Hunts

Shiny Frosdour Hunt 0/15

1. Me 2. Me 3. blackkitten 4. blackkitten 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15.

Albino Frosdour Hunt 0/10

1. Me 2. Me 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

Shinx Hunts

Shiny Shinx Hunt 0/20

1. AMCGremlinGirl - 50GP 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

Albino Shinx Hunt 0/10

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

Melanstic Shinx Hunt 0/10

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

Vulpix Hunts

Shiny Vulpix Hunt 0/20

1. Me 2. Me 3. Me 4. Cometshard - 50GP 5. Cometshard - 50GP 6. AMCGremlinGirl - 50GP 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.

Albino Vulpix Hunt 0/10

1. Me 2. Me 3. Me 4. 5.

Melanstic Vulpix Hunt 0/10

1. Me 2. Me 3. Me 4. 5. 6. 7.
Post Reserved
C
Dothrakir's AvatarDothrakir
150 Gp for a spot on the Apocalyptic Growlithe hunt?
Done, Shiny or Albino?
Dothrakir's AvatarDothrakir
How about 300GP for a spot on both?
Done.
All spots on Shiny Apocalyptic Growlithe Hunt taken!
Template coded and background gradients done by Golden Tempest. This is for Lady Elemental's use only. Sprites are official from PLDH.net. All editing was done in GIMP.
. . .
CometShard's AvatarCometShard
Could I get two spots on your shiny vulpix hunt for 100 gp? c: One's fine too if you're more comfortable with that!!
Avatar by gezeïchnet, gif from official anime! I have an art thread here! <3
Two spots on the Shiny Vulpix Hunt are yours CometShard

Pages: 123··· 868788

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page