PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦚Mata's sprite shop {OPEN}🦚

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 798081

willg8686's Avatarwillg8686
yo i sent a commission
Scorpion Wins, Fatality Also Check My Fields YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDmPUl7S9rJRBpx_2SC4FwA
Mataamoja's AvatarMataamoja
@EvilAngel @Lemon @Serena @Nightmøn @Willg Even with the picture, that isn't nearly enough detail to do anything with. Either send a picture of what the end result should look like or make a far more detailed description.
Name: Mataamoja "And what if none of their souls were saved? They went to their maker impeccably shaved"
~Sweeney Todd
LemonZesty's AvatarLemonZesty
I love them (especially that roggenrola/feebas ^ ^), thank you!
  • pokefarm.com
  • click me.html
my journal avatar made by me, character by Elizadesu
click my babies? ∖(′ ∀ ′)∕
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Omg I love them. The neon one specially. Thank you!
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 I make a drawing a day, don't forget I take request. Click on the sprite to see the drawing if the day! Amazing profile picture (full-size) made with love by Mewwy-gum, thanks a lot! Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
ah man, here we go again Can I get a sticker galaxy of Mega Gardevoir, if that's even a thing from the sprite project?
JEVIL SPRITE IS FROM DELTARUNE BY TOBY FOX SIGNITURE BASED OFF OF AKASUKIDAN'S SIGNITURE ICON BY MATAAMOJA, SPRITE FROM THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT

QUOTE originally posted by Mataamoja

@EvilAngel @Lemon @Serena @Nightmøn @Willg Even with the picture, that isn't nearly enough detail to do anything with. Either send a picture of what the end result should look like or make a far more detailed description.
He IS Wearing a Dark Blue Tank Top With A Sliver Cross Chain Around His Neck, BLue Jeans, Yellow Boots. He Has BLack Biker Gloves, On His Left Arm He Has A DArk Blue Arm Band, And On His Head He Is Wearing A GRAY Ski cap With Some Sunglasses On Top Of His Head

QUOTE originally posted by willg8686

He IS Wearing a Dark Blue Tank Top With A Sliver Cross Chain Around His Neck, BLue Jeans, Yellow Boots. He Has BLack Biker Gloves, On His Left Arm He Has A DArk Blue Arm Band, And On His Head He Is Wearing A GRAY Ski cap With Some Sunglasses On Top Of His Head
THe Base Sprite Will Be Machoke
@Serena @Willg Sorry, I think I'm going to pass on this one.

Would That Take A Lot Of Effort To Do That

QUOTE originally posted by willg8686

Would That Take A Lot Of Effort To Do That
Probably not, but I have the right to not do a commission for any reason.

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 798081

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page