PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 12

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova

QUOTE originally posted by iOlrickx

I say we leave it as is and the most dedicated can just decide which is more important to them, that's more fair than changing something just because you don't want to make a choice.
I think this is not fair, that type race and tournament are incompatible. Not everyone can afford hatching eggs separate for tournament and type race and it takes away possible points from type race if someone choose tournament... Lower chance to get max
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
You can easily use the lab, the daycare, and the shelter even the supplier if you want to take that route. You can easily participate in both. But if you want to place in the top 100 of the tournament then you're just going to have to prioritize or choose a pokemon on your typerace team that matches with the types. They shouldn't have to change the objective because people don't want to change their minds or use the different methods available to them.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
iOlrickx's AvatariOlrickx

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowNova

I think this is not fair, that type race and tournament are incompatible. Not everyone can afford hatching eggs separate for tournament and type race and it takes away possible points from type race if someone choose tournament... Lower chance to get max
Yet it's fair to say the objective needs changed to make it easier for the most dedicated to do both? I think we'll find that's the complete opposite of fair..
Vorn's AvatarVorn
I agree with iOlrickx, there's no need to change anything. People who want to keep their Arceus rank more than anything else can choose tournament OR buy the tokens after the first one ends. Simple as that.
lillipuppy's Avatarlillipuppy
I think if there is an issue, it's that some teams will have an advantage. The V wave for the first 4 days is grass, water, water, grass. Members on those teams will be able to compete in both easily, where other teams might see reduced participation, affecting their overall ranking. If both were individual events, it wouldn't be an issue - but the team nature of type race changes the dynamic. I don't expect it to be changed, but it is a bit frustrating.
journalcredit
avatar is official art from Pripara
Lv. 100 — +1,537,766
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
I just saw the new Fakemon. (Thank you, Niet, for displaying the latest Fakemon in your party, huge help) AAAAAAAAA OHMAHLOKOMO I WANT ONE
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
I cant wait :)
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
man ive given up on getting the egg prize. no matter how many eggs i hatch im always 100 points behind... so sad. im still going for the personal goals. i gotta try a different strategy for next time.
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 207 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page