PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Be The Star- A Contest RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Your story is set in Sinnoh, as a budding young trainer who lives for Contests. Can YOU beat the stars of Sinnoh and claim victory? Sinnoh Contest Organization.
Only post once i say to.
Avatar made by the spriting overlord that is ChocolaTee! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
“My first day in a contest, can’t believe my sister made me do this, but might as well” She hesitantly entered the contest hall
Avatar By Bulba Of mah oc Logan *Deltarune comes out*Me: My life just got Deltaruined +*^Journal^*+ Please rp with me?
Upon Logan's entry, a blonde haired girl walked up to her with a smile. "Hi there, I'm Lia! Welcome to the entry hall. Please fill out this form and then I'll show you to the hall." She gives her 10 pokeblocks, a carton of Aprijuice and a beginner grooming set. A few accessories were provided as well: a bright scarf, some purple shades and a few more things as well.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
a nine year old girl walks in with her gligar and combee "hello im diemond in here to be a contest superstar someday"diemind said
hoi
“Er Thanks?” She took the items and put them in her bag
"Ah, you're doing a Contest too? That's great! Fill out this form then I'll take you and Logan here to the contest hall." She gives Diamond the same items that Logan received.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
diemond filled out the forum "thank you!"diamond said as she went with the others into the hall
"Alright! You two have only just begun, so welcome to the training hall! You can freely train here and look on this board for requests other performers((aka npcs)) need help with! I'll leave you to it." The board holds a few requests: "Looking for a newbie groomer." "Need help with training!" "My partner's missing! I need help finding her." ((The way these work is the more you do, the quicker you can get to doing a big Contest! So try and balance it out with your own training and helping others.))
Logan looked intently at the board, “we’ll Help them find there partner and then we’ll train how that sound mi- right he’s not here” Logan went to find who put that on the board
The girl, Lylah, was relieved to see on her Pokéceiver that Logan had offered to help look for her missing partner. "Ah! Are you the one who's going to help me find my partner?" @Levi

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page