PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Mature Discussion on Gold Poke Prices, etc.

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Back when GP was a lot easier to get, I would spend 1.5k+ GP on shiny/albino exclusives (and 100-150gp for a 5k regular shiny/albino.) Now, however, the idea of spending that much seems almost ludicrous because it could take me a month or more to get the GP back (in the case of exclusives) since I deal almost exclusively in art and items - I am pretty much only a consumer of shinies/albinos, I don't do hunts. I think prices definitely have to be lowered - I was actively searching for those Pokemon, and I can only imagine how daunting the prices would be to regular consumers who are just checking out your shop/trade threads and don't have stores of GP from being an old user, as Opalide said. 500gp per a 5k shiny exclusive/double for albino was what I'd be willing to pay previous to all the sinks. But now I've seen 225-350gp per shiny and that seems both more reasonable and also more viable to have consistent sales to continue the hunt. The GP sinks have done their jobs and a little bit more, and I think that - honestly - we all have to get used to lower GP prices (possibly even GP prices lower than credit prices). Sorry for any poor wording/confusion. Sometimes my thoughts don't come across well.
Hey there! I'm Kitty, a huge nerd. If you're seeing this, take a second to feed my baby? Here's my journal! PFP.
PFP is the Lopunny sprite from Diamond and Pearl with Sylveon colors.

Pokemon

Odd Incense

Odd Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that helps Psychics feel more focused.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +3,254,001
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page