PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dream Gym

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 12345··· 101112

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
ACottontail walked through the gym gate. "Ah, I just won morder's gym of madness and now I can relax and." ACottontail noticed morder. "Oh, hello! Yep, we just battled at your gym, but now let's see how you fare against mine. A 7v7 sounds good. Send out your first pokemon." ACottontail- xx xx morder- xx xx xx xx xx Round 1 VS xx Round 2 xx VS Round 3 VS xx Round 4 VS xx Round 5 xx VS Round 6 VS xx Round 7 VS xx Round 8 VS
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banner by me. ~The trainer of raging dragons~
morder's Avatarmorder
morder walks in looking very tired."so you ready to do this?" he said sleepily. 7 v 7
Avatar made by MEEEE My joint shop.Banner by me
"Yep, I'm ready. You still have Metagross and any pokemon of your choice left in your current challenge. Unless you would like to start a new challenge instead."
morder's Avatarmorder
"New challenge" he said yawning
"Alright, Morder send out your first pokemon!" Willow noticed how tired morder looked and set up a foldable chair for them to rest on. ACottontail- xx morder- xx xx xx xx xx xx Round 1 VS xx Round 2 xx VS Round 3 VS xx Round 4 VS xx Round 5 VS xx Round 6 VS xx Round 7 VS xx Round 8 VS
EvilAngel's AvatarEvilAngel
A girl riding an Albino Mega Rapidash enters. "Hi! I'm here to challenge the gym leader! I'm also ready for an embarrassing defeat," The girl smiles. "I'm EvilAngel, and this is my first battle. My team is composed of 3 Megas and 3 legendaries, though I rarely use them for battle. I'll take a 6v6." EvilAngel looks around for the gym leader.
A Good V.S. Evil Roleplay: The Good and Evil - A War My Sprite Shop: EvilAngel's Sprite Shop (Sprites, Gashapons, and more Cheap!) Avatar made by Eve636!
ACottontail spotted a trainer and walked over to her, "Hello EvilAngel. Welcome to the dream gym. I hope you have fun in your first spar, even though my pokemon are not exactly the best well suited for beginners. Please send out your first pokemon!" ACottontail- xx EvilAngel- xx xx xx Round 1 xx VS Round 2 VS xx Round 3 VS xx Round 4 VS xx
EvilAngel walks over to Zekrom and gives Zekrom a berry. "Great job, Zekrom!"
ACottontail saw the Albino Mega Rapidash happily prance around in it's contest outfit. "I got to say, that is a pretty nice outfit your Rapidash has on. I can wait until the contest ends so you can use it in this gym battle, if you want." ACottontail- xx EvilAngel- xx xx xx xx Round 5 VS xx
EvilAngel smiles, watching Rapidash. "Thank you! I'll be back as soon as the contest is over." Rapidash goes up to ACottontail and nuzzles her.

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page