PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dream Gym

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 123··· 89101112

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
"Hello valgal5567, back again I see. Let's see how much stronger you got. I'll use the same team I used last time."(At least, I think I used them last time) ACottontail - xx xx valgal5567 - xx xx xx xx xx xx Round 1 VS xx Round 2 VS xx Round 3 xx VS Round 4 VS xx Round 5 VS xx Round 6 xx VS Round 7 VS xx Round 8 VS xx Winner:ACottontail
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banner by me. ~The trainer of raging dragons~
valgal5567's Avatarvalgal5567

QUOTE originally posted by ACottontail

"Hello valgal5567, back again I see. Let's see how much stronger you got. I'll use the same team I used last time."(At least, I think I used them last time) ACottontail - xx xx valgal5567 - xx xx xx xx xx xx Round 1 VS xx Round 2 VS xx Round 3 xx VS Round 4 VS xx Round 5 VS xx Round 6 xx VS Round 7 VS xx Round 8 VS xx Winner:ACottontail
What a battle... Is there anything I should improve on with my Haxorus and my Delphox on their stats? I am working on my Charizard and Kokoru at the moment (got 2 training spaces for them).
morder's Avatarmorder
You see a familiar face walk in.”I’m baaack” you hear them say.”Ready for a 7v7?, cuz I am”
Avatar made by MEEEE My joint shop.Banner by me
@valgal5567 "So you want me to look at your Delphox and Haxorus? Let me see." ACottontail went closer to Delphox and Haxorus to inspect their stats. "Your Delphox has their EVs fully trained, so there isn't anything else you can do there. However, your Haxorus still has EVs left to go before she reaches 510 evs. I would max out Haxorus's attack to make sure she hits the hardest in her attacks. After that I would split the remaining EVs between special defense and health, to try to ensure the most hits possible can be taken. Other than that you can max out their IQs with gummis. You can also try giving them gems as that would allow them to use moves other than their type, though I am not sure if giving them a gem of the same type does anything." "Goodbye, good luck on your journey." ACottontail waves goodbye as you leave and go on with your journey.
@morder ACottontail runs across the gym to meet you. "Hello Morder, it's been awhile," they say, out of breath. "Yep. send out your first pokemon when you are ready." ACottontail- xx morder-xx xx xx xx xx xx Round 1 VS xx Round 2 VS xx Erm... Senga is the weakest pokemon I have for battle so I'll use her gemless to try to match your pokemon's 325 base stat total the best I can. Sorry Eevee. Round 3 VS xx Round 4 VS xx Round 5 VS xx Round 6 xx VS Round 7 VS xx
morder's Avatarmorder
Darn, hmm I seem to have gotten by just barely in the 2nd to last battle though, all the rest I was destroyed Well done.. I will train more and more
ACottontail - xx xx xx xx Buddyme - xx xx xx xx xx Round 9 VS xx Round 10 VS xx Winner: ACottontail Okay you really had me going there for a while. I seriously thought I was done for and thought you would have won until I remembered I had Axle Stark. Still, even if you didn't win, you battled well.
@morder You do realize you Noivern never fainted right? Still good luck on your training.(I should have probably said this 15 days ago...)
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hello! I would like to challenge ACottontail! I will do a 6x6 (default), with my Pokemon in the 500-599 Range. My team is located in my party. I can't wait to battle! (Sorry, not good at roleplaying here, a little nervous though, you seem like a VERY strong Gym Leader.)
@LilypadLife "Hello." A trainer, presumably the gym leader, walked forward "I'm glad to see you at my gym. Thanks, I am strong, but now let's see how you battle at my home turf. I'll try to make my team match up to your's in typing. Still, I do have a few pokemon I've been meaning to try out." ACottontail - xx LilypadLife - Round 1 xx VS Good job on the first round. Round 2 x VS
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Alright, sendinng the next spar! (Oh wow, I won the first round?)
morder's Avatarmorder
“I’m here“ Said Morder drinking a glass of water.
”Are you ready for a 7v7?“
Morder said with great confidence in his voice.

Pages: 123··· 89101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page