PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Better Box Probibilityes For Hypermode

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

selocon's Avatarselocon
I like getting evo items, I've started a shop around them. And yet, if I was to get HM (again) I would lower my probabilities of them, so that's another reason I shouldn't get HM. Not a good tradeoff.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Stargaze1's AvatarStargaze1
This might be a bit far out, but it could be a item, that EVERYONE could buy, and if you don’t want to buy it, you don’t have too.
Profile Pic made by Dr.Devorak My Baby! Check out my shop! https://pfq.link/~LkJG
selocon's Avatarselocon
Then its no longer the suggestion, as the suggestion clearly says "for hypermode"
Stargaze1's AvatarStargaze1
I should make another post for that.
Kang's AvatarKang
Why? Why make another suggestion that is basically this one, but for none HM users (or everyone)? It will end up with the same reasons this one got rejected for - or at least basically the same reasons. So why would anyone support a suggestion like this, but for none HM users or the userbase as a whole? Sorry to sound harsh, but this is my two cents on what you said in reply to selocon. Also, how would an item, that's basically another scour boost, balance out your odds with box probabilities? I honestly do not see how an item like this will work for HM users or for none HM users. We have scour boosts, an item that is suppose to help your scours get better items, and lucky seals, which help with getting summons. We don't need any other item unless it will keep the odds balanced. Which, in this case, what is being suggested isn't keeping the odds balanced as far as I have read and understand. If you're struggling to get stuff that is useful to you from boxes...well that is just unlucky RNG. That can't always be helped. You get lucky or you don't. That's legit how RNG works. Not to mention just because you struggle to get useful items doesn't mean we should lower the odds of items you find useless. Everyone values things differently on site and may find something useful (example: gummies) that you find useless. Why should we limit/hinder users who find those items useful all because *some* find them useless? I feel you made this suggestion based on the fact you have bad box luck and want things easier for you. Even if that means limiting other items odds for items you find uselsss to better the odds of getting something you find useful. This suggestion isn't thinking about the userbase as a whole. Which is the point of making suggestions.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page