PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Missed Event Replay

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

minknip's Avatarminknip
Alright, so, this sounds a bit, eh, i don't know, dumb, but to me it feels helpful and that I should request it. Those who have missed/Haven't completed the said event should have an extension. No, not like an extra time limit for free, because that's unfair in my opinion, but for a price of currency and restarting the whole event over. Not much to say, obviously, but I thought i'd take a shot and suggest it! feel free to tell me where I'm wrong c:
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
i can't tell exactly what you're suggesting here, but from what i understand no support. we are already given MORE than enough time to complete the event, it's such a long period of time that no one should need an extension. also, those who miss out on the rewards miss out, and i don't think it would be used by many people as those who actually want the rewards will get through the event in the time apready given.
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
minknip's Avatarminknip

QUOTE originally posted by maeflora

i can't tell exactly what you're suggesting here, but from what i understand no support. we are already given MORE than enough time to complete the event, it's such a long period of time that no one should need an extension. also, those who miss out on the rewards miss out, and i don't think it would be used by many people as those who actually want the rewards will get through the event in the time apready given.
I get that, but I'm mostly thinking about people who haven't had the time to do it for the rewards, and buying the extension once it's over is just the same (if you haven't done anything yet) but thank you for the input!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
How long will the extension be for? What window of opportunity does the person who missed the event have to purchase the extension? Do they need to buy it preemptively or is there a certain amount of time after the event is over that they can buy it? (if so, how long is this amount of time?) If they didn't have enough time to do it in the first place, how will they have enough time to finish the event if they have to start over? Is every user eligible for this extension, or just those who logged in during the time it was active? Can you get a second extension for another fee?
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Regardless of whether or not this suggestion is a "good idea", it is outright impossible. Some events have an explicit "end". An additional thing that happens at the end of an event's timespan. For instance, the very first event ended with users receiving a PM depending on their event progress - those who finished it outright would receive a heartwarming letter from Lunupine, Solynx and Kinaster. Sometimes it's a technical need, for instance this event will "end" with the removal of Clear Nectar from the game, as it was a temporary item needed to progress. Such specific "end" markers make it impossible to offer any kind of extension.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page