PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

💖Kitty's Art Shop💖 - Closed

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8910

POLL: Is my art worth what I'm charging?

Total votes: 38

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: If you would be interested in adoptables from me, what kind?

Total votes: 37

You must be logged in to vote.

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
  • Welcome!
  • Accepted Payment and Loyalty Program
  • Examples
  • Finished Commissions
Hello there! Welcome to my shop! I'm selling art for currency, although right now are prefered! This will change whenever my needs change! Currency rate will always be 5k:5gp:1zc. Convert by multiplying ZC value by 5 for GP and 5,000 for credits! Ask me about alternative payment methods such as art trades, items, and pokemon! Credit is always required. Credit me using a link to my PokeFarm profile or my Toyhou.se (@pixelkitty as well)! Feel free to order when I already have an order. I will work on things concurrently or take breaks to work on smaller projects when I have a big one.

Orders!

1. 2. 3.

Rules!

These may change on occasion, so please check them before ordering!
  • I will draw humans, furries, and animals (including Pokemon/Pokesonas) - however, humans and ferals are more comfortable so furry commissions will take longer to polish and will have less examples.
  • I will draw fanart! Just give me a reference of the character and what fandom they're from - any more research I can do myself!
  • I will not draw anything rated higher than PG13.
  • When you order a drawing, you pay one half of the price. Please don't back out of it after I've started drawing!
  • When the drawing is finished, the other half of payment is due. I will give extensions depending on circumstance, just let me know!
  • I am a student, and I'm sometimes busy because of this. I will give you a window of time for the commission to be finished, but if you would be kind enough to understand when life gets a little hectic (exams or personal problems) that would be great!
  • I will make two versions of the drawing. One is watermarked, one is not. You'll receive the watermarked version, and upon the second half of your payment you will receive the non-watermarked version to use!
  • I would like to add the watermarked version to this post as an example. If you would not like me to do that, please tell me before I start the commission.
  • Always feel free to message me for WIP shots if you're worried for any reason!

Order Form

[i]Hello![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character + Pose/Expression:[/b] (delete the following text before posting) Please put a reference or a link to a profile with the character you'd like drawn here. Use [url=link here]ref[/url] or a hide box/spoiler box around the image so the thread doesn't get clogged. [b]Tier, style, and any addons:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Comments:[/b] Mobile friendly(ier) version: [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character + Pose/Expression:[/b] [b]Tier, style, and any addons[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Comments:[/b]

Tiers/Commission Styles

Your choice of lineless, lined, or pixelated style! Pixelated ones take less time and are -10zc off of your order! Lineless takes more time and is +50zc due to automatically having to be shaded, and lined is base price! Multiple simple backgrounds are generally free of charge.
Tier One - 75zc or Equivalent Tier One is either small full-body animals or icons, with a simple (stripes, circles, single color, etc.) or transparent background. Pride flag backgrounds are included! +15zc for shading +50zc for second small animal character +75zc for second icon character (this means making couples icons/matching icons/etc.) Tier Two - 200zc or Equivalent These are human or furry headshots with a simple or transparent background. Pride flag backgrounds are included! Two choices for where the drawing ends, either shoulders or waist. Large animals fall under the same pricing. +50zc for shading +100zc per added character Tier Three - 350zc or Equivalent - CLOSED These are human, furry, or feral full body drawings with a simple or transparent background. Pride flag backgrounds are included! +150zc for shading +200zc per added character Background prices will depend on the request. Price is at my discretion for complex parts of drawings that aren't mentioned here.
As I wrote in the first post, I accept several types of payment for my art! Currency is always accepted at a 5kc:5gp:1zc rate. Your payment has to be 75% currency with a few exceptions!

Wanted Items

ItemRate
Small Fairy Gem
2kc/2gp/5 for 2zc
Medium Fairy Gem
20kc/20gp/4zc
Large Fairy Gem
200kc/200gp/40zc
Victory Medal
200kc/200gp/40zc
Delta Points
10kc/10gp/2zc
Shinies/Albinos/Melans
Depends on Pokemon
Any Relic
Sell Price x 3

Unwanted but Accepted Items

ItemRate
Any Other Small Gem
1kc/1gp/5 for 1zc
Any Other Medium Gem
10kc/10gp/2zc
Any Other Large Gem
100kc/100gp/20zc
Any Other Summon
Lowest Estimate Based on Market
Any Megastone
Lowest Estimate Based on Market
Boxes
25kc/25gp/5zc
Box Boxes
525kc/525gp/105zc
If you buy lots of art from me, you can make your way up these tiers! Each tier is labeled by a Pokemon type! If you've ordered from me before this was implemented, let me know so that I can mark down what you paid and keep updated on your tier. The amount spent is written in ZC, but can be paid in any currency, item, or Pokemon I accept.

Tiers

- 800zc - 5% discount - 1500zc - 10% discount - 3000zc - 15% discount - 5000zc - 20% discount

Current Ranks

User# Spent in ZCRank
moonlight1222200zcn/a
Searchy350zcn/a
Valtikka880zcn/a
Swaggy!240zcn/a
SilverStarSheep1275zc
Gale's Wings1250zc
Jenny1516181200zc
Delta1413600zcn/a
Icebreath123940zcn/a
Frozen Inferna250zcn/a
###
In here are examples, sorted by what tier they are. It's a mix of my personal projects and commissions I've finished previously. All are watermarked via my Toyhou.se account, the same watermark when you receive your commission before paying in full. Warning! Large pictures!

Tier One

Animals

Icons

Tier Two

Human Head/Torsoshot

Furry Head/Torsoshot

Large Animals

Tier Three

This is where any finished commissions or pieces of art for others go.

Finished Orders

DEÏNO

LoneShadow (Secret Santa)

Icebreath123

Zeldy

Wildbreeze

AglennA

KiraKittenPsyn

SilverStarSheep

TheSaltyZoroark

Princess Alexx

SilverStarSheep

scragpi

AriaPsiana389

moonlight1222

Searchy

Valtikka

Swag3Tails

Gale's Wings

Gale's Wings

SilverStarSheep

Jenny151618

Fer

Lotus

Cleo

Valtikka

Delta1413

Valtikka

Frozen Inferna

Icebreath123

Icebreath123

• About Me!
  • Evan
Hey there! I'm Kitty, a huge nerd. If you're seeing this, take a second to feed my baby in the second tab? Here's my journal! PFP.
PFP is the Lopunny sprite from Diamond and Pearl with Sylveon colors.
Flawless Fairy Gem

Flawless Fairy Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Fairy Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +4,734,953
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Bump!
Icebreath123's AvatarIcebreath123
Hello! Username: Icebreath123 Character: Ari: A young man with short, scraggy, silver hair, green eyes, a silver fox tail and silver fox ears. He wears a simple suit and a white lab coat. Tier, style, and any addons: Tier 3, lined Payment Method: Is 1,500,000 credits and 250 GP ok? Comments: Please let me know if there's anything else you need to know. Thank you very much. ^^
Avatar by xaandiir of my oc, Skye.

QUOTE originally posted by Icebreath123

Hello! Username: Icebreath123 Character: Ari: A young man with short, scraggy, silver hair, green eyes, a silver fox tail and silver fox ears. He wears a simple suit and a white lab coat. Tier, style, and any addons: Tier 3, lined Payment Method: Is 1,500,000 credits and 250 GP ok? Comments: Please let me know if there's anything else you need to know. Thank you very much. ^^
Hello there! Thank you for being my first order. That cost adds up, thank you! If you have any drawings of the character, feel free to PM me. Also, personality information will help with pose if you could offer it! Otherwise, this has been a rather hectic week so I hope to get this to you by Sunday! Please send the deposit as a gift (should add up to 750k credits and 125 gp if you would like to split it evenly between the two!)
Thanks! And no, sorry. I can't draw for my life... XD;; As for his personality, he's the type of person who's really curious about everything and very kind. And yep. I'll send the payment in just a moment. Thanks again. ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Icebreath123

Thanks! And no, sorry. I can't draw for my life... XD;; As for his personality, he's the type of person who's really curious about everything and very kind. And yep. I'll send the payment in just a moment. Thanks again. ^^
Alright, everything should be all set! Thank you, as well!
Alright! Can't wait to see it. ^^
Zeldy's AvatarZeldy
Hi! Username: Zeldy Character: Lucie Tier, style, and any addons Tier 3, lined, shading Payment Method: 450 ZC yes? :D Comments: I don't know if there's a limit, but here's one girl for now!

QUOTE originally posted by Zeldy

Hi! Username: Zeldy Character: Lucie Tier, style, and any addons Tier 3, lined, shading Payment Method: 450 ZC yes? :D Comments: I don't know if there's a limit, but here's one girl for now!
That looks good to me! I'll get started on that one as soon as I've got Icebreath's finished. I'll send you a PM when I get started so you can send the deposit!
Bump! Wanna say hello to all those subs! Wow!

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page