PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bazaar of Stars ~*★*

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

Arkiger's AvatarArkiger

Entry #11

★ 10 MAY ★

Whoa!! I hatched a random shiny terrakion?? That's my first random, and on a legendary to boot. I wish it was a legendary I liked more, but oh well. Cool nonetheless.
I made it to Ace rank, which is good, but I definitely hit a roadblock. I think I need to start dex trading but that's kinda hard with how my anxiety has been lately...
signature & avatar by arkiger
Arkiger's AvatarArkiger

Entry #12

★ 11 MAY ★

EVEN MORE WHOA. A random albino mesprit?? After I got a shiny legend?? Man, I’m so lucky lately that I feel like something bad is gonna happen to kill the good vibes...
Type race today, and my choice of team dragon is noibat! I wanted to hunt them anyway, and now is a good time. Already got my first albino bat.
Arkiger's AvatarArkiger

Entry #13

★ 14 MAY ★

This is my second shiny noibat so far, so I've already accomplished my goal. I can't decide if I wanna save the chain after the type race because eventually I'll wanna melan hunt them but I want Arceus rank first. Though I'm not sure how long that's gonna take with the egg data dilemma... So far my sketches for dexes has helped tremendously with my poké data and and shiny class, so I'm very thankful for those that have helped. Egg data though, ugh... 70 some just for Champion rank.
351/420
Arkiger's AvatarArkiger

Entry #14

★ 22 MAY ★

Been a little bit since the last entry. Nothing really exciting has been going on. I've had my nose stuck in commissions and then some self-indulgent fan-art avatars. Meanwhile:

★ Type Race: Dragon ★

NOIBAT
247/1000
x7 x2 x0
I saved the chain so I could continue at some point. I tend to hatch around 250-300 eggs and I get bored haha;;;; I'd still like to get a cute little black bat eventually. Maybe after arceus rank, if I ever get there.
Arkiger's AvatarArkiger

Entry #15

★ 2 JULY ★

Ahh it's been quite awhile, oops. I kind of burned myself out on the website, since I've been so busy with work and lately I'm just focusing on creating my rpg game. Nothing else to really report. 406/420 eggs for the next rank, so I'm just halfway doing that when I get the chance to check the shelter for what I need.
Arkiger's AvatarArkiger

Entry #16

★ 12 JULY ★

Kinda getting back into it. I made it to Champion Rank! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ I bought boxes bc I'm a sucker for gacha, so I've gotten some new summon items from them and I still have a ton of boxes left over. The last dex entry I need for the Alola summon unlock haunts me, though...
Arkiger's AvatarArkiger

Entry #17

★ 18 JULY ★

Updated my dex data finally, after pushing it off for weeks haha;;; it wasn't too bad but my exclusives section is a total mess.
I got a lucky seal today from my hypermode, so I opened a box and got a beast ball! So I'm excited about that, though I can't use it yet until I get Lunala and Solgaleo. Leveling cosmog now, and have another egg coming from the supplier, so hopefully soon I can get working on the ultra beasts ( ´•̥̥̥ v •̥̥̥` )
Arkiger's AvatarArkiger

Entry #18

★ 4 AUGUST ★

Oof, I've been forgetting to update this. Nothing of note, I decided to start a vulpix hunt since I'm in leveling hell with cosmog (and I need a girl!! why did I hatch two dumb boys!!!) and not gonna start the UB's any time soon... I'm not sure how "in reach" Arceus rank is for me, but who knows. Maybe if I start up the sketches for dexes again I could get some filled in? but then... eggs... (´•ω•̥`) ... unrelated side-note, I'm finally not working with a certain person at my job, so I'm stoked about that. My new partner seems quiet but fine enough, so thankfully I don't have to deal with the immature idiot I was partnered with before;;;;;

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page