PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Imperfection (Closed!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021

Mataamoja's AvatarMataamoja
Venus The loud noises of something crashing jolted Venus out of her sleepy state. Oh good, I am alive. There are other people here! Her enthusiasm quickly faded. What kind of experiment was this? She decided to keep her head down and stay out of sight for as long as possible. Wouldn't be good to get in trouble. Hera "Hmmm, interesting. Their bodies must have tried to heal from the high amount of radiation and things just got messed up somewhere along the way." She looked at the experiments thoughtfully before turning back to Lotus. "Good job getting so much information. I must admit I gave up after a couple of hours, the numbers were a nightmare to puzzle out." With an approving nod to Lotus, she turned back to observe.
Name: Mataamoja "And what if none of their souls were saved? They went to their maker impeccably shaved"
~Sweeney Todd
Kayden115's AvatarKayden115
We gonna do more of this tread? "Hmm... I should Dig under the bed..." the banette thought ad hid under and began digging. it took a while but he is getting progress just a tiny fingernail sized hole. he may be lazy, but he is Very exited to leave if he can.
Have A Good Day And Thank You! See Ya! Profile Picture drawn by mouse13 on pokefarm Thanks Mouse 13!
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Souru shook his head and said, “I’m not sure if that’s a good idea. I’m not going to get tortured because of one’s stupid idea.” Lotus smiled at the compliment and walked out to study the DNA again.
: Sol, make sure Poipole doesn’t get in trouble. And keep him away from Necrozma and Silvally. : Of course I can do that! No big deal. Two hours later... : //ominous Latin chanting// : Should I even ask? : POIPOLE, NO- Read more here!
"t-torture? oh no... oh no" (the banette stops and sits next to the wall thinking about torture and how horrible it would be) "oh no. oh no. oh god i'm- no!"
Taiyo "Don't worry, in the most of my life that I've been in a room I haven't been hurt. At least too bad."
"not too bad? well they've hurt you for a test right? what happened?
Mataamoja's AvatarMataamoja
Venus All this talk about torture was bringing back memories that Venus would rather forget. "I am glad you haven't experienced torture. Its more terrible than you can imagine. " She said with a shiver. The memories alone made her want to curl up in the corner.
"When i was still a doll the girl that owned me sucked i hated her. she would make me go in """""""Tea parties""""""" and it was LIKE torture. then she grew up, was slightly better, threw me away, i died, turned to a shuppet, and left her because she was painfull and them my mom took me and adopted me. THAT'S TORTURE!" He yelled angerly
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Souru laughed softly. “You have had a sheltered life.”
The banette squited its eyes "what's that supposed to mean?" he said in a snooty angry voice

Pages: 123··· 1718192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page