PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Imperfection (Closed!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 202122

Plot

While a huge war rages between Pokèmon over the subject of PFQ Variants aboveground, below all that, hidden away, is a secret place. A lab. A place where strange Pokèmon hatched with powers are taken to and hidden away, studied by the Pokèmon against the Variants. You don't remember who you were before. You don't remember how you got where you were. All you know is that there are Pokèmon studying you and training you for something terrible, and that you have powers. For some strange reason, you haven't seen any of the scientists use powers like yours. But then, you've spent your whole life in a room, seeing nothing alive other then the scientists. Until rencently. You've just been moved to a new room, a smaller one. All the walls are white but one. That one is glass. Through it you can see more glass and white walls and lights, and... other Pokèmon? They are not wearing labcoats like the scientists. Who are they? Could they have something to do with... leaving the lab?

Rules

~Your character is a glitched experiment that doesn't seem to work. The scientists are trying to perfect you, and so the name was born. ~The main objective of the RP is to escape the lab ~The only thing your characters remember from their past selves are their names. The scientists will adress them by their codes. ~Your OC can only have 1 power ~No OP (Mary Sue) characters ~The plot twists are all yours~ no major twists though. ~The password is Supercalafragilisticxpladotious! ~Normal RP rules apply! Keep it PG, no serious gore, etc. ~You can have good scientist OCs, but maybe add a bad one to go along with them? ~The REAL password is Honeybees! ~You can control 3 characters MAX ~Ships between OCs are aloud, but as above, keep PG! ~Hate the character, not the user!

Current Characters

Souru/Koroku/Light Beams Anahita/Shinxel/Psychic Abilities Taiyo/Leafeon/Florakinesis Ringo/Chespin/Earth Control Necro/Banette/Necromancer Venus/Poochyena/Teleportation Sub/Umbreon/Shapeshifting Hebiwrym/Seviper/Steel skin Hera/Ninetails Scientist Kasai/Flareon Scientist Lotus/Sky Shaymin Scientist
Kayden115's AvatarKayden115
In the setup i said i'd start Meanwhile, in the lab you are in a room with everything to your liking like it was made for you. you are of course confused. Lets build off of this.
Have A Good Day And Thank You! See Ya! Profile Picture drawn by mouse13 on pokefarm Thanks Mouse 13! he looks
*He’d Wake up* “I’m dead ain’t I” he’d look around. “Nope never mind just in another weird room”
  • Quick info
  • Mon of the day
  • Ads
  • Random thing
  • Credit
Hi I’m Levi! You can calll me whatever and I go by all Pronouns!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 60 — 2,560 / 11,462
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
*Deltarune comes out*Me: My life just got Deltaruined
Avatar By Me of Yugo (from Wakfu) as shinx Top row of Banners by Blue: Art school banners by ACottontail:Levi Sprite and journal banner by me
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
((rises from the crypt)) Ana slept in the corner of her enclosure, trying to get over the day as soon as possible. If you looked closely, you could see a glint of blue under her belly, but she was lying on whatever it was. She shifted positions every so often, trying to cover the blue thing. It sometimes worked like a charm, but other times she left it way too exposed. She seemed restless. Finally standing up, the female Shinxel gave up. A small psychic aura formed around her, and after struggling for a good five minutes, she managed to slide on some earrings and a necklace.
Necro Woke up, A ROARING yawn. he felt hungry and looked at the clock. 8.00 am. "Agh! god... i feel so tired... well i better get breakfast." he walked up to the fridge and looked for something to make... "Soda. thats a given. uhh Sprionk Bacon & Combuskin Eggs... okay then" he then proceeded to make the food. he then looked around. "wait. this isn't my Dusk Ball? where... where am i? Did i even have a dusk ball.. or was it an ultra... i wonder where i.. am..."
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
(Oh, and I forgot to mention that he has a split personality disorder whoops) A pounding headache assaulted a twitching Koroku’s mind. He scraped the floor, ice creeping from his claws, panting. Your name is Souru, he heard. You are an abomination. Nobody loves you. Nobody is here to help you. Everybody hates you. But I can help you. “Who are you,” he snarled. “Why can’t I see you?” I am you, Souru. Your power. Your lust. Your anger.
: Okay, we noticed a little bit of... possessiveness over Poipole... : Yeah? : And we would like it if... well... you know... : Poipole is my son. Mine. Read more here!
Taiyo Taiyo woke up in the corner of her room. Well, this is new... are my flowers still there? If they are not there I might have to grow poison dust flowers during the next exper- I need to start plotting a murder. My flowers are gone I need to start plotting revenge! Kasai Kasai walked through the lab's halls, towards the experiments' rooms. Walking in, he saw that some were awake and some were still out. Experiments should go way smoother like this, according to the boss... even though it wasn't their idea... it's going to be the same, but double 773's wierdness, 856's murderous-ness, 829's perfectionist, and whatever else is wrong with them.
"this is different... Hmm do these walls have anti ghost cement? i could just float through it." Necro gets a running start and dashes to the wall before crashing right into the wall "Agh! Jeez! Frick! OW!... hmm... how am i going to get out of here?
Kasai Kasai noticed one of the experiments running into a wall. "604? Oh, right... you can't walk through the walls here."
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Lotus checked the camera system, her brain going a million miles a minute. This is so fascinating. The fact that something triggered these abilities in these Pokémon... if I can find out how this happened I’d be the most renowned scientist in the history of all science!

Pages: 123··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page