PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Balloon Accessory

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

MintyXX429's AvatarMintyXX429
Suggestion Title: Offer a Balloon for Sale in Accessory Shop Suggestion Summary: Currently there is no way for a user to obtain a balloon accessory to complete the flying line eggdex entry through a more readily available means. It's only available if they partake in the contest and get a certain rank- if I got that right. What I'm suggesting is that a special balloon accessory be available for purchase in the Accessory Shop. So that way no user is obligated to be in the contest if they have no desire to be. (Just like how tournament tokens can be purchased.) Positive points: It would let all users have the ability to finish the eggdex without forcing them to do something they might not like. It could potentially be a way to spend GP or credits. Negative points: It would make it as common as the surfing line, and potentially make the contest not as valuable. Reason For Consideration: Unless I'm an utter dolt, which I could be, there is no way for me to breed the flying line eggdex unless I join a contest. (Personally, I have zero desire to do so.) Breeding a flying line doesn't work as they're not dressed with a balloon accessory. There is no way to buy it in the market and there's no way to buy or create the balloon in the accessory shop. I don't see why the flying line should be more special than the surfing line. In addition, it could be an opportunity to make more use out of the Accessory Shop for us folks who don't dress up pokemon. Not to mention the part where it could be a means to spend GP.
No support. There are other ways to obtain the flying pikachu other than obtaining the accessory. You can simply visit the trades/trade shop section and obtain a flying line variant for yourself over there.
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (8:11)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
MintyXX429's AvatarMintyXX429
You can obtain a flying line, but not the egg. Like I said, unless I'm a dolt in the breeding part of things you can't use a flying line to breed for a flying egg. But even if you can do that, why should you have to buy a flying line first? Why can't you have the option to buy your own balloon like you can with the surfboard (for surfing line) or tournament tokens (for those in the prize shop)?
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat

QUOTE originally posted by MintyXX429

You can obtain a flying line, but not the egg. Like I said, unless I'm a dolt in the breeding part of things you can't use a flying line to breed for a flying egg. But even if you can do that, why should you have to buy a flying line first? Why can't you have the option to buy your own balloon like you can with the surfboard (for surfing line) or tournament tokens (for those in the prize shop)?
What? You can breed a flychu for another flychu (As long it's not a Pichu). It will be a bit tricky but it's a thing. If you need one, you can always ask for one in the trade forum, look in the shelter since I do see those every once in the while or place your bets on the wonder trade. Flying Pichu Line is one of the variants that I know don't really cost much if you want to get them for another user. (Of course, I am aware of those who don't really like trading with others and all.) (Also, in terms of the whole putting it in a prize shop, considering what's in it, I don't...think even worth putting it in there to justify it.) Edited once agian: Also, you make the argument of "Why should you have to buy a flying line first"...yet you're making the suggestion of buying the items from the accessory shop? What's the difference between buying it from another user vs getting the item from accessory shop? I mean people can also give you the accessory too...so...that's weird.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
This suggestion has been shown not to make much sense, and besides it's supposed to be a reward for participating in Contests so...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page