PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Make Berries more useful

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

There's nothing wrong with asking for help! It doesn't mean you're dumb at all. I've been here over two years and still have to ask people about stuff, it's completely normal ^^

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
Asking help for a question the wiki doesn't explain does not make you look dumb at all. There are plenty of questions that are simple, but may not have an easily found anwser. Don't avoid something just for that reason. The worst that can happen is the anwser was obvious and you just skimmed over it by accident. Nobody will get mad at you for asking a question in the help forums.
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104625066 / 200,000,000
but its too embarrasing and awkward i dont wanna do it
Check out my Shop, Art Shop, and Journal! Selling Albino Tapu Fini Link 1 box = 5 ZC = 25 GP = 25k CR
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by YeetusFortnitus

fine sorry okay dont need to be all passive agressive

QUOTE originally posted by YeetusFortnitus

i did read the thread okay you don't need to keep continuing this discussion i'm not good when im in a bad mood
You're not taking it out on anyone, but you don't seem to be handling the actual discussion of the points well, either. Please keep in mind that people like to poke at the suggestion and make remarks about pros and cons. It looks like you're adding "tone" to text, meaning you're reading the posts in this kind of voice in your head that makes the post "sound" aggressive when it (usually) isn't. If this happens and you're in a bad mood, step away from the computer or lay down the mobile device and come back to it when you've calmed down. As an aside, while we can understand being new... Try not to chalk it all up to that, if possible? We have the Wiki and the Help forums if you don't understand how something works. This is not being dumb, but being resourceful (looking for answers that may already exist). We're not posting about you, but about the suggestion. How would it fit in the game if it were added? What could be changed to make it better? What are the downsides if you made those changes? The goal is to discuss all of the points so the end result is something that can be made to work in the game.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
just stop the discussion i don wanna talk anymore
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
I'm hereby declining the suggestion since you've opted to shut down the discussion.
you don't have to be so mean about it
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
elta isn't being mean about it, she was actually being very respectful to you. also, if you don't want anymore replies, you CAN lock this thread ^^;
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page