PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nurse's Custom Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8910

POLL: What do you think is a fair additional cost to Variant/Exclusive hunts?

Total votes: 55

You must be logged in to vote.

Nurse's AvatarNurse
Nurse
Hello all and welcome to my custom hunting shop! As of right now - I'm unsure of a demand of something like this so things may be subject to change in the future but let's just get started! First things first -

Rules

1. All PFQ rules apply, as they would literally anywhere else on this site. 2. Please follow my prices when offering, I have altered them to be more accessiable to more people 3. Please make sure you have the currency you are offering me, Albinos, Shinies, Melanistics can appear in a hunt at ANYTIME. So be sure to have what you are offering ready when I have gotten your order completed 4. As stated above, pokemon appear at anytime, so please please please do not message me asking why I haven't gotten your order done yet 5. This is first come first serve. I will be dealing with hunts as they come to me! 6. You are allowed to cancel your reserved slot but it has to be before I get the pokemon you requested

My currency ratio is the standard 5k/5/1 With all that being said, let me get to the prices

Shiny Prices

15 - 1,280 steps - 3 30 - 2,560 steps - 6 50 - 3,840 steps - 10 75 - 5,120 steps - 15 100 - 6,400 steps - 20 150 - 7,680 steps - 30 200 - 8,960 steps - 40 250 - 10,240 steps - 50

Albino Prices

30 - 1,280 steps - 6 60 - 2,560 steps - 12 100 - 3,840 steps - 20 150 - 5,120 steps - 30 200 - 6,400 steps - 40 300 - 7,680 steps - 60 400 - 8,960 steps - 80 500 - 10,240 steps - 100

Melanistic Prcies

5,500 - 2,560 steps - 1,100 7,500 - 3,840 steps - 1,500 10,000 - 5,120 steps - 2,000 11,500 - 6,400 steps - 2,300 12,500 - 7,680-8,960 steps - 2,500 14,250 - 10,240 EHP steps - 2,850

Additonal prices

When asking for a spefific nature of Shiny / Albino Pokemon 25 / 5 When asking for Berry Prefrence of a Shiny / Albino Pokemon 25 / 5
When asking for a spefific nature of Melanistic Pokemon 500 / 100 When asking for a Rare Gender of a Melanistic Pokemon 500 / 100 When asking for Berry Prefrence of a Melanistic Pokemon 500 / 100

Here you can see the slots!

Shiny/Albino Slots

These slots are unlimited ^w^ Current Hunt:
Pokemon || Username || S / A // Gender // Nature How Many
N/A N/A N/A N/A
N/A N/A N/A N/A
N/A N/A N/A N/A
N/A N/A N/A N/A

Melanistic Spots

These slots are limited Three slots per hunt! Current Hunt:
Pokemon || Username || M // Gender // Nature
Misdrevus (6k) Arebani N/A
N/A N/A N/A
N/A N/A N/A
To see future hunts/where in line your custom hunt falls please look Here!

Custom Hunt form

[i]Nurse, Hunt for me![/i] Pokemon: [The Pokemon you'd like me to hunt] S/A/M?: [Shiny/Albino/Melanistic] Nature Prefrence?:[if you have none, keep it blank] Berry Prefrence:[Same as above] Gender Prefrence:[Same as above] Notes: [Please acknowledge rule #5 here]

Existing Hunt form

[i]Nurse, Add me to that hunt![/i] Pokemon: [The Pokemon you'd like me to hunt] S/A/M?: [Shiny/Albino/Melanistic] Nature Prefrence?:[if you have none, keep it blank] Berry Prefrence:[Same as above] Gender Prefrence:[Same as above] Notes: [Please acknowledge rule #5 here]
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Nurse, Hunt for me! Pokemon: Misdreavus (6k EHP) S/A/M?: 1 Melanistic Nature Prefrence?: x Berry Prefrence: x Gender Prefrence: x Notes: If that's not asked too much ^^'
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
(Shinies, (tons of free or very cheap)Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~) Avatar made by Temporal~
Nurse, Hunt for me! Pokemon: Oddish (5,120 EHP) S/A/M?: 4 Shinies / 4 Albinos Nature Prefrence?: x Berry Prefrence: x Gender Prefrence: All females Notes: I posted on my trainer card how much I really wanted Albino Oddishs. I do want shinies as well. If you could do that, that would be amazing. Also I might be back with other hunts (idk yet xp)
Mentalgamer's AvatarMentalgamer
Hello! ^_^ I was just curious if this would also include event/variant/ exclusive pokemon as well?
Avatar art was made by Spinnando/Continuum here on PFQ of my Sona Cullen. MY USE ONLY!
Nurse's AvatarNurse
@Arebani, SuperGalKittyKat The both of you will be added to the front post ASAP! ^w^ @Mentalgamer I think I need a little time to think about this. ^^; As these pokemon are harder to breed and hunt and use more resources. In the end, the answer will probably be yes but with a bit more of a cost.
Mentalgamer's AvatarMentalgamer
Understandable :3 I was just wondering, cause I was interested in maybe a melan Kenyip hunt. (Cause mine isn't going so well right now. >.<) But, paying extra would be no problem at all if that's what you decide!
Nurse, Add me to that hunt! Pokemon: Floatzel. S/A/M?: One shiny. Nature Prefrence?: Berry Prefrence: Sweet. Gender Prefrence: Female. Notes: I think that's 20ZC? Though I'm not exactly sure since you're hunting Floatzel right now.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Vivillon or Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies. "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Nurse's AvatarNurse
@PrincessPika Adding you now ! ^w^ Trade will be sent soon as I get the shiny <3
RayRay598's AvatarRayRay598
Canceled, sorry! >.<
✨Avatar by KÑØÇK ØÜT!✨
LilyLuff's AvatarLilyLuff
Nurse, Hunt for me! Pokemon: Corphish (3,840 steps) S/A/M?: albino Nature Prefrence?: Berry Prefrence: Gender Prefrence: Notes: I'll be paying with 100k credits, assuming credits are accepted! Otherwise I'll pay in GP. Also - neato shop! ^_^
Credit
SBG by me, LilyLuff, for my use only/brushes by ObsidianDawn/Sprites credited to Serebii.net
My Trade Shop:
180/200

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page