PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123··· 20212223

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
^^ : ALRIGHT IVE HAD ENOUGH. I AM GOING TO BURN THE WORLD TO A CRISP AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME. : And I brought a friend to help >:) : *UNHOLY DEMONIC SCREECHING* : IM TELLING RAYQUAZA! : WHOS TELLING ME WHAT? : WHY ARE WE ALL SHOUTING? : SHUT UP HOOPA!
: Galar is stupid. : Oh yeah? How so? : I can’t do this there. : *sweating* maybe there’s a reason why Read more here!
(Me laughing at top, now continued ^) : Im dead already, so is Giratina, Hoopa, and all the other Ghost-Types, so we will watch you try unsuccesfully to burn the world to a crisp. : OI! YOU CANNOT SPEAK FOR ME! : WOOOOOOOOOO LETS WATCH HIM TRY TO CRISPY THIS WORLD! : THATS NOW WHAT I MEANT, I WILL CRISP NOT CRISPY THE WORLD! : DO I COUNT? : YEAH YOU COUNT! Dragapult, you do count. What happens now?!
My current hunt is Rockruff! Also, check out this cool shop! Profile picture from the official Pokemon Twilight Wings anime. And Username used to be PrimarinaGirl now im MarnieAndMorpeko
^^ : Eternatus, anything and everything you say is invalid. : Says who? : Says me. I can kill a dumb Giratina rip off in a heartbeat. : please don’t
: YOU SAY WHAT NECROZMA?! : I WILL RIP OFF AFTER KILLING YOU! : NAW! : *Face palm* Lol these Pokemon have life to settle
: … : It’s been unnaturally quiet after that argument with the other legendaries recently. : I agree. : … : Any idea on where Necrozma went afterwards? : He mentioned something about going to Giratina. : Maybe he’s visiting. It’s nice to see him with others besides Silvally. : … : Oh sweet Arceus they’re gonna kill each other. : Not in Alola, not my problem anymore.
^^^^^^^^ : BROTHER NO. : GIRATINA WOULDA KILLED ME IF I DIDNT RUN! : HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! : A ZORUA TRIED TON! : Who Ton? : THEYRE A ARCEUS! : WHERES MY Z-MOVE!?! Oh heck.
: All of this is making some very interesting lore in this universe! : Hoopa, I 100% have ZERO IDEA what the heck you are talking about. : Ah well you see it all comes down to the concept of parallel universes-
: PIKA-CHU! : YAAAAA YALL ROOT FOR MEH! : WOOOOOOOO! This prolly will end in a draw, now what might happen (Continueing from the last post in this storyline thingy)
CinderStorm's AvatarCinderStorm
^^(Continuing from the Z-Move Argument) : Hi Marshadow. I need you to go get someone. : Okay, friend. : Necro, why did you call me... :(sees Necrozma splitting apart)NO Necro. DO NOT DO THIS. NOOOOOOOOOOOO : What did you say? Oh wait, I already absorbed you. Sorry. : Marshadow, get Lunala and Eternatus. : Oh no. What have you done to Solgaleo. : The same thing I'm gonna do to you. : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO : Now, for Eternatus. : What do you want? : Teach me how to Necrozimax(Gigantamax Necrozma). : Okay, why not? I want one tenth of the world though. : GIGANTAMAX. Dragapult Army, Forward! Crispy Earth! : Army uses Dragon Darts! Earth has been Rice Krispied!
Avatar made by CirceZ Please Click my Fav Pokes.
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 53 — 8,343 / 10,734
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness 31%
Timid nature
I am currently taking Rusted Swords. If you want to sell me one, PM me.
× 0 / 1000
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : WE HAVE SURVIVED! : NOOOOOOOO MY FAMILY! DARTRIX, ROWLET! : WE WON DECIDUEYE, NECROZMA BURNT ALL OF OUR CONTEST AND HIMSELF I THINK! : YAY! Did they though? what will happen nexts?!

Pages: 123··· 20212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page