PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123··· 151617

Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
INCORRECT QUOTES

: *Grabs Silvally* SAY YOU'RE SORRY! : I'M SORRY!!! : SORRY FOR WHAT?!? : *Crying* FOR SAYING YOU'RE AGGRESSIVE!

: I have the sharpest memory. Name one time I forgot something. : You left me trapped in a rock for ages... : No, that was on purpose.

: Hey, Necro won't come out of his room. : Just tell him I said something. : Like what? : Anything factually incorrect. *A few moments later* : *storming out of his room toward Silvally* DID YOU REALLY SAY THE SUN IS A PLANET?!?

: I know you snuck out last night, Silvally. *Internally* Play dumb! : Who's Silvally? *internally* Not that dumb!!!

: Hey, Sil, how do you want your Coffee? : AS DARK AND BITTER AS MY SOUL! : One glass of milk coming right up.
  • Shops!
  • Stuffs!
  • Random
CREDITS My Shop: Friend Shop:
I'm always looking to RP with someone! Shoot me a PM if you want to!
: Solgaleo? : What? : Where's the door hole? : Goes right there, see, I drew it with magic marker. : You were supposed to cut it out with the power saw. : Dude, I'm gonna! : Oh, really? : Yes! : So go get the power saw! : 'Kay, I will! : [Crashes into door] : ...I see the problem. : OH, DO YA?
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. he/him. here's my journal want decent art at a decent price? click the button below!
sig code by aud.rey
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
: Hey Necro, can you take out the trash? : Okay : SILVALLY GET OVER HERE : *SCREAMS*
: Hey Necro, can you take out the trash? : Okay : SILVALLY GET OVER HERE : *SCREAMS* Read more here!
: Names are for important things. : So how the heck are we supposed to address Silvally? (Everyone bullies Silvvv)

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page