PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123··· 141516

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
: Bup : Bup : Bup : Bup : YOU FOOL. YOU ABSOLUTE BUFFOON. YOU THINK YOU CAN CHALLENGE ME IN MY OWN DOMAIN?
: No Pokémon is as powerful as me! I am unstoppable! : *laughs in neuroforce* Read more here!
: Hey Sol, I need a way to get revenge on someone. : Why are you asking me? Just let it go and get over it. : : : : ...Or you could put an Ekans in their bag. Make sure it can't be traced back to you. : K

QUOTE originally posted by CatLoverFoxLover

: Hey Sol, I need a way to get revenge on someone. : Why are you asking me? Just let it go and get over it. : : : : ...Or you could put an Ekans in their bag. Make sure it can't be traced back to you. : K
Five seconds later, Solgaleo has an Ekans in his bag
My greatest mistake in life was not thinking of that
: What the heck is this. : Hi : ... : A mistake : Alternate dimensions!
: Hah, check out that lame dragon legendary from Galar. Can’t even possess those dumb dogs. : Necro, no one else has the ability to consume the mortal body of others. : ... : But what about Kyurem? : I-
: No Pokémon is as powerful as me! I am unstoppable! : *laughs in neuroforce*
Scammer: Your son is in the hospital! : MY SON??? : I HAVE A SONNN : Should we tell him? : Nah
: Happy Hallowe’en, Necrozma! What are you dressed up as? : The Ultra Beasts’ sleep paralysis demon. : *sweats*

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page