PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123··· 131415

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
: lets go get some koolaid! : (opens cabinent and shows 99999999999 packs of koolaid) we allrea- &: KOOLAID!!!! (they then proceed to drink all the koolaid)
hello
: Do you ever want to talk about your emotions, Necro? : No. : I do! : I know, Sol. : I'm sad! : I know, Sol.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. he/him. here's my journal which happens to include spoilers. want decent art at a decent price? click the button below!
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
Lillie: Get in the bag, Nebby : *gets in bag* *gets out 12 seconds later* Lillie:I'm just going to put Nebby in the bag. *puts Cosmoem in bag* :..... Lillie: Get in the bag, Nebby. Uh..... I can't? Lillie: Bag. Now. *sweat drop*
  • Shops!
  • Stuffs!
  • Random
Good shop:Shinx's Fun Skin ShopMy Shop: button Made by Kingtotodile Friend Shop: by PenguinPowe16
Button made by CottonEevee banner by Penguin powe16 Profile pic by Penguin Powe16
Im always looking to RP with someone! Shoot me a PM if you want to! made by Chary!
i'm back with more vine quotes

: What did you do? : I shaved my eyebrows! : Why did you do that? : I dunno!

: Who's that in our bathroom? : I hired a drunk girl to compliment us. : Ohhh... : [Looks] : Are you a model? : ... : Yes.

: Hey everyone. : Today, Sil pushed me, so I'm starting a kickstarter to put them down. : The benefits of killing them would be I get pushed way less,
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
Vineeesss!

Grocery Shopping

: Sil, Go put those corndogs back. : You can't make me do ANYTHIIING! *slides off*

Pick up lines

: is it destiny that we met? : Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? : DO YOU WANNA PUT YOUR MOUTH ON MY MOUTH?! Dang it... *walks away* I'm out.

Pre-proposal

Story Time! This was the moment the Lad would propose to the Lady. *Gasps* No.... No, no!
: may i have a waffle- : *fighting* : MAY I PLEASE HAVE A WAFFLE-
:what do you want for breakfast? :THE SOULS OF THE INNOCENT! :a bagel :NOOO- : two bagels
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Heyhey! I'm AJ or kaji! he/him pronouns please!!
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~Buttons
background | coidng by me
: We have your wife! : I don't have a wife? ...Then who's taken over our kitchen to bake cookies? : Oh my god you have Lunala! Yeah, she's made us rethink our life choices and now we feel bad, can you come pick her up? Still remembering the original RP when the main four actually had set personalities :)
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
:(insert laugter here cause i dont know how to put laughter without making it sound evil) :(falls off swing) (INSERT WII BOWLING MUSIC HERE) (i searched up clean vines on youtube to get this)
SuperEntei12's AvatarSuperEntei12

QUOTE originally posted by SuperEntei12

Chaos at Poni island Kids, me and Lunala were wondering... If you want to go to... Poni island! Yeah...Why not? YaY! At Poni island: "Appears trough an ultra wormhole" Muahahahaha! Im going to destroy this island! Please dont do that mister scary pokemon! Go away Poipole! Why sould I stop? I want to help you destoy it! Come here Necrozma! Lets destroy this island! Yay! I havent did this since Silver got a job. After a few moments the island is destroyed. Kids, ur grounded and you cannot leave home until you make a new island. I dont know how, but i have an idea: try to learn sand tomb somehow. We cant learn it! Maybe the pokemon of alola will help u? We can help u. If u promise u will give all the spark stones that u have. Part 2 coming soon!
part 2: *digging spark stones* Im tired wat are u doing? SILVER!!! is this ur new job? yes. im a miner. do u like my helmet? yes. sooo....can u help us Silver? if u buy me some cookies ok if this receives 3 likes then i will make part 3
Skitties are cute!

Pages: 123··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page