PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Alright, now check this out. You just made pink Kirby fall off the map, giving ME and my yellow Kirby an easy shot at the hole. *microwaves leftover pizza* Mom! I was playing Kirby's Dream Course with my friend over the internet! And? You using the microwave killed the internet! Wonder where Cosmog learned that word... And got the attitude... Probably from some Proton Jon stream, if I have to guess.

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!

Original

: Lunala and I are going to Ultra Space; while we’re gone, don’t do anything rash. : What?! We would never! : Yeah, you act like we’re irresponsible Five minutes later... : //destroying everything// : GO GO GO WOOOOOOOOO

Trust Us!

Necrozma, me and Sol are going to Ultra Space to help out Cosmog. Can I trust you three to behave? You can trust us! You SURE? You remember what happened last time. That’s because Silvally was hungry amd accidentally ate Necro’s cookies! We’re not kids! We’ll be fine! Ffffffiiiinnnnneeeeeee. I trust you. *leaves* Three seconds later Did they fall for it? Yep. >=D Two minutes later *burning everything with lazers* MMMYYYY CCCCOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKIIIIIEEEESSSSS!!!!! *running with cookies* WE HAVE TO SHARE!! *cuts everything* I SAW A SPIDER!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Hi guys, we couldn’t find Cosmog and Marshadow said that they heard crazy noises coming from over h- ... - - _ V /
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1

Everyone is Not Here part 1

: Ok, here’s a question. : Oh Arceus what now? : *brandishing Nintendo Switch* If Smash Ultimate is claiming that everyone is here, then how come Mewtwo is the only legendary there? : I- : And wouldn’t it make sense if I was the legendary to represent everyone? I’m obviously the strongest legendary ever. : What about Arceus- : AND ANOTHER THING!!! How come PICHU is in Smash? That thing’s so weak I can step on it and kill it! Like I respect Lucario, he’s cool, and Pikachu is okay enough, but PICHU??? : I think you’re thinking too hard- : I’M NOT DONE YET

Everyone is Not Here part 2

: Wow what a great spar! Mario really works hard. : YYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOU!!!!! : YOU DON’T DESERVE THAT SPOT IN THE SMASH ROSTER! I CLEARLY AM THE BETTER OPPONENT AND DEMAND FOR YOUR SPOT!!! : Okay. : Wait really- : But you have to be able to defeat Marx in a spar. : Wait who? A few hours later : And here you go. One battered, bruised, and 100% fainted Necrozma. : How did this happen?! : Sorry, Smash secret. : *dead*
  • X
  • Click 1
  • Click 2
  • Click 3
: I can’t possess things : I can possess things if I tried hard enough : I can possess my closest friends : I can possess people : ... Read more here!
Lv. 40 — 3,757 / 4,790
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Lv. 37 — 2,578 / 4,038
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
Lv. 31 — 104 / 2,727
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 0%
Timid nature

Reverse WOrld

:..ugh, i think i went the wrong way in the wormhole. : COSMOG! my daughter. are you okay? : what the- : OMG IS SHE OKAY? Best buddy, what do you think? : I think she's going to be alright! : guys, can we stop messing around?

Wait.

: hey Silva, what you looking at? just a picture of my dad and aunt. : huh that kinda looks like my uncle and mo- WAITTTT
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Heyhey! I'm AJ or kaji! he/him pronouns please!!
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~Buttons
background | coidng by me
: Nana, what’s the scariest legendary out there? : Well, Poipole, I would say it’s- : It’s me. : why- : Because I can do this! : *unholy demonic screeching*
Rowlet310's AvatarRowlet310
Sol: why does everything happen to me? lun: because (drained out) Raichu: you know what,I just opened a portal! Raichu:Finds necro. What is that thing Shiny rowlet shouts(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH)
: I will take over the world... : -Gives z-crystal- : NOOOOOO- : huh...? : MWAHAHAHA (Ghost memory): -Pokes with tiny shadow claw- : AHHHH!!!!! (Ghost memory): Problem solved
Fr though, Ultra Necrozma was really hard to beat
: i am unique, for i can change to all the types : Now, let me make this new region- it's done! i wonder what Pokemon will inhabit it. They migth be legendary, like me. Though i'm sure they won't have my ability- : *knock knock*
XD

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page