PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
:(looks on the internet) the memes: HI. WE WILL NEVER STOP :the memes need to stop. (looks at solgaleos computer as solgaleo fights the memes but cant find a meme blocker) :(hides in corner making the memes that never stop appering on solgaleos computer) memes are everywhere.
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
Uh, hi. Sorry to bother you, but is Necrozma here? Uhhhhhhhhh yeah. Why are you wondering? Good. He, uh, threw my son up a tree. HE DID WHAT? *wriggles in tree* HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!! I'm here. What's up? WHAT'S UP? NECROZMA WHY DID YOU THROW THE NEIGHBOR'S KID UP A TREE!?! He took my cookies. MORAL OF THE STORY: Don't take Necrozma's cookies.
- Avatar made by crazyMissdream :D -
This is Drakor the mega noodle. He likes to be fed and wishes you a good day. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
Fun fact: These are originally RP Characters. I controlled Sol))

Not Obvious Enough?

What did you do? ... I am asking you a question, WHAT DID YOU DO? You'll... sea No. Necro, that sounded too FISHY. Wishwashi, to be PACIFIC Why do I even ask!? I feel like this may start a commOCEAN... just calm down Sol. It's SHRIMPle. What's this aBOAT anyways? We might need Lunala's KELP on this one... this is getting out of SAND I'M SERIOUS, YOU THREE You can't SHELL us what to do! That's PIER-pressure! I'm sick and TIDE of all these puns! I think you're just being laSEA. Don't KRILL the vibe! SHUT UP BEFORE I MAKE YOU ALL SHUT UP! Outside... ...where the frick is the water?
ScørKaji's AvatarScørKaji
i` know it's taken a while. but i got a new one and repost an old one with some edits. : Dad, why do Groudon and Kyogre fight? :....uhh. : *fires lazer beam*MINECRAFT! *does an earthquake* FORTNITE! :... what about rayquaza and deoxys? : Playstation! : Uhm dude i'm just playing on the xbox. : PLAYSTATION!!!
Ooh, what's this? Teen Titans Go!? Sure, why not? *turns it on* :*walk into living room* -- : WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES! Why did i do this- : WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES!
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm non-binary now. Call me gender neutral pronouns!
template shop avvie is from 12doc 2019
hunt progress!
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic

Camp with Necrozma

Hi there kids! Welcome to Camp! Today, we’re discussing our favourite tv shows! Poipole, why don’t you go first? I like Teen Titans Go! Uhhhhhh....ok. *angry mumbling* Who’s your favourite character? uuuuhhhhh, Raven! Starfire! Cyborg! *mumbles* isn’t that a little kid show? ANYWAYS, now that we got that over with, we- But we’re not finished! *fires lazers* YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! *spinning around* Я люблю черепах, Я люблю черепах, Я люблю черепах! What’s happening here? I don’t even know. I need help to keep things under con- SAY YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN 3 2 1 ROBIN!! *flies off* Frick this, I’m out. What about you? ... *flies off* *lazer explosions are everywhere* NO CAMP! WOOOT WWWWOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!
For anyone who doesn't know, Poipole was saying that he likes turtles- hold on. Does the Pokèmon world even have some of the languages here? Do they even have the Pacific Ocean??
*goes to read new reply in Alolan Adventures*

QUOTE originally posted by CatLoverFoxLover

For anyone who doesn't know, Poipole was saying that he likes turtles- hold on. Does the Pokèmon world even have some of the languages here? Do they even have the Pacific Ocean??
*inhales deeply* I actually don’t know. I just put that in there for a joke to see if anyone could read that :/
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
It’s probably renamed because they basically have their equivalent of Hawaii and the UK
: Poipole, what do you have there? : A KNIFE!!! : NO!!! : Oh my god, why does he have a knife? Read more here!
ScørKaji's AvatarScørKaji
: I'm gonna be like Raven! : alright : Azarath Metrion ZINTHOS! : *summons ultra portal underneath self to appease Poipole* oh no! it worked! : No it didn't, it was supposed to happen to my school bully! YES IIII'MMM GONNA WHIP SOMEBODY's BUTT
EeveeLover10's AvatarEeveeLover10
I would do one but I can't think of anything funny to do
  • Advertisements
  • Smol Bit of Info
  • Pokeman 1
  • Pokeman 2
  • Pokeman 3
  • Pokeman 4
  • Pokeman 5
  • Random Thing
  • Sprites!
Avatar Made By Me (An Albino Eevee) New avatar 9/10/19 1 month ago
Lv. 56 — 8,366 / 9,577
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Lv. 37 — 3,072 / 4,219
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceFairy
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 28 — 2,396 / 2,437
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Lv. 34 — 1,686 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 34 — 2,592 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
by: icymoon193

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page