PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Yeah, just a quick heads up, it’s getting really chaotic for me to organize all of the stories coming in, so I may stop collecting them in the first post. However, you guys can still post your own because I enjoy reading them!
: Alright, I’m calling it now, enough is enough. Go home, Poipole. : What? You can’t do that; we weren’t even doing anything! : You’re making a pentagram in order to summon Giratina. : *obviously making a pentagram* ...we have no idea what you’re talking about Read more here!

The Sitter

Are you sure you can handle this? They usually aren’t that good with new sitters. I’m sure Necrozma and Silvally will behave. I don’t know, Poipole is here too, and you know how they get around them. You have nothing to worry about! What’s the worst they can do? Alright then, see you in two hours. *leaves* Hey there guys! I’m your new sitter, and we- *blasts everything with lasers* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *running around* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! *chanting in reverse pig latin* *flies off* Nope.

Meeting other Legendaries (1)

Today, we’re getting a visit from some legendaries from another region, so please behave. Who are they? Do they like lasers? They’re- ... ... ........... Don’t do it. What........ NECROZMA. What......Are..... *points to Entei, Raikou, and Suicune while blasting lasers* WHAT ARE TTHHHHOOOOOOSSSSSEEEEEE??!?!!?!!?!?
~ Avatar made by Plumy in their shop here :P ~
This is Drakor the mega noodle. He likes to be fed and wishes you a good day. (Made by Sheepoid)
: It’s October 31, you know what that means? : SPOOKY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! : *demonic screeching* : What, no, it’s Day of the Dead eve : ... : What the heck, Lunala
Yas
: Alright, I’m calling it now, enough is enough. Go home, Poipole. : What? You can’t do that; we weren’t even doing anything! : You’re making a pentagram in order to summon Giratina. : *obviously making a pentagram* ...we have no idea what you’re talking about

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page