PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123··· 6789101112

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Hehe I see what you did there...
: Poipole, what do you have there? : A KNIFE!!! : NO!!! : Oh my god, why does he have a knife? Read more here!
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Counting Thread Babysitting : “Can you watch Cosmog for a few hours? I need to go with Lunala to visit the Legendaries in Kanto.” : 0w0 : “Nothing to worry about! I’ll keep an eye on it!” : “Okay Sure...” *Leaves* : “Do you wanna ditch Cosmog with the Counting people and terrorize Alola?” : “Of course!” *After a few hours in the Count to 100 thread.* : “What did you guys do to Cosmog?” : “I don’t know what you mean!” : “Ascend for Glory!”
Psshh, wanna check out the progress on my Silver Nuzlocke? Go to the most recent pages of my Journal^^
Added, along with two of my own~
I have one!

Helen Show: Fears

: Welcome back to the Helen Show! Today we will be talking to the Alolan legendaries! Please tell me, what do you fear most? Luna? : I fear small, enclosed spaces. : Makes sense! Sol? : ... I fear for my sanity... : That's not- : ...no : Umm... okay then... Silver? : Masks... : Okay! And Necro? : Haha, fools! I fear nothing! : I'm done with this... let's go guys. Luna, I can help you make dinner today. : (・・;) : Please don't...
Added~
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
fire scout mayhem lunala:lets get some fire scout cookies to eat solgaleo:ok im egg-cited! lunala:that is the oldest pun i ever herd fire scout leader jimmy (incinorroar): we will now only give out carrot puffs cau-(sound of all the fire scouts leaveing)-im out (fire burns down camp ) lunala amd solgaleo:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
IAmScreaminq's AvatarIAmScreaminq
To show my return to Pokefarm, I'm making another of these ;w;

The 2 Guards

: One of us speaks only truth : The other, only lies : Oh, easy, ok, Xurk, if I ask- {NECROZMA USED PRISMATIC LASER!} {XURKITREE FAINTED!} : NECRO! , to Blacephalon: Did he faint? : No : This one's the liar!!!

Open to read!

Basics

Hi! I'm Screams, and my profile's mascot is the Archeops, since they're a tad wacky, kinda like what I'm trying to do with my profile!Don't be afraid to pm me, I don't bite!

Announcements

I have a TON of Phione I want gone! PM me or send a trade request if you want one or two or whatever
WIP~
Added~
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
you didint add mine
Sorry, I thought I did already! I’ll add it now.

Pages: 123··· 6789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page