PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123··· 56789

I have one!

Fireproof

: Hey Luna? Why's Sol drowning the whole region in glue? : Mew insisted on cooking dinner yesterday while you were at Poni ialand, but Silvally was the only one stupid enough to eat it. : But... still, why? : Well, it's fireproof. Someone forgot to hide the fire memories last night.
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
Backfired : Alright, time to ruin Mewtwo's talent show. : Oh, feel the power of the land *does orange justice* : *gets shadow ball ready* :Oh, Hi mars! Would you like to go? : OMG STOP RUINING MY PLANS
Avatar made by me for my use only and im proud of it Click this!!!!!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 41 — 3,924 / 6,459
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
lunala:(shakes the alola regieon because he can go to the splashpad) solgaleo:lunala its closed plz stop lunala:NO necrozma:why does this happen :( lunala:(covers necrozma in glue ) necrozma:(does orange justice to get out ) lunala:HOW DOES A DANCE DESTROY GLUE
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare:
I got a suggestion...

Double Trouble

//disguised as Silvally//: Hey, Solgaleo. Hey. : //walks in room// Oh, hey Solga...//sees Ditto disguised as him// : ... ... LUNALA, SILVER HAS A BROTHER!//runs to get Lunala//
Victini
This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My precious...
Previously DuskmaneNecomza!
sig by etherea | avatar and sig is official victini art
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
All added~
: Okay, we noticed a little bit of... possessiveness over Poipole... : Yeah? : And we would like it if... well... you know... : Poipole is my son. Mine. Read more here!
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
i dont see them in the others i saw them now lunala:yay! we are going to the splashpad splashpad person:we are now closeing plz go now lunala:(uses glue on splashpad so no one can use it again) solgaleo:(punches lunala) lunala:i will destory you ( puts solgaleo in a neverending wormhole) silvally:we need to save solgaleo(ten hours laterr) everyone:i give up solgaleo:hoi others:(freeze cause they are banned from the splashpad now) [Mod edit: posts merged.]
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
These are so funny and cute! I'd like to make one! : Welcome the Official Legendaries Club first meeting, any first words? : //raises hand// : Yes Silvally : Are there cookies : No Silva- //The sounds of multiple legendaries leaving//
I was formerly theespetales! I'm collecting deltas,
O. Sashes
and
Kanaloa Idols
!
PokeficAdoption GachaponArt Shoppe
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
I made another one! Steel > Feathers : “Hey Necro?” : “Yeah Sil?” : “What’s heavier? 1 kg of Steel or 1 kg of Feathers?” : “Steel obviously.” 1 hour later : “They’re both the same.” : “No, Steel is heavier than feathers.” 5 hours later : “They’re both a kilogram.” : “Yep.” : “But, But...” : “Are you okay Necro?” : “But steel is heavier than feathers.....
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Finally updated, and I’m gonna lock it since I’m gonna be on vacation for a while. Edit: I’ll keep it unlocked, but it won’t be updated
: “Hey Necrozma?” : “Yeah Silvally?” : “What's the point of the users counting to 100?" : “Dunno. Some passive attempt to get the Mods to play a game." -*- 2 hours later -*- : “Uh. They keep chanting 'For the Glory'" : *peeks in* “Yep. Some sort of passive agressive riot." : *confused* "Are they going to get into trouble? : “Nope." : “Huh?" : “The mods seem to like the game." : "Ooookay then. Go team?"
Avatar made by Evipona. Go check out their shop here. Melanin, Albino & Shiny Bait Archive/Shop

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page