PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123··· 5678910

I have one!

Fireproof

: Hey Luna? Why's Sol drowning the whole region in glue? : Mew insisted on cooking dinner yesterday while you were at Poni ialand, but Silvally was the only one stupid enough to eat it. : But... still, why? : Well, it's fireproof. Someone forgot to hide the fire memories last night.
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
Backfired : Alright, time to ruin Mewtwo's talent show. : Oh, feel the power of the land *does orange justice* : *gets shadow ball ready* :Oh, Hi mars! Would you like to go? : OMG STOP RUINING MY PLANS
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
lunala:(shakes the alola regieon because he can go to the splashpad) solgaleo:lunala its closed plz stop lunala:NO necrozma:why does this happen :( lunala:(covers necrozma in glue ) necrozma:(does orange justice to get out ) lunala:HOW DOES A DANCE DESTROY GLUE
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
I got a suggestion...

Double Trouble

//disguised as Silvally//: Hey, Solgaleo. Hey. : //walks in room// Oh, hey Solga...//sees Ditto disguised as him// : ... ... LUNALA, SILVER HAS A BROTHER!//runs to get Lunala//
Victini
This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My precious...
Previously DuskmaneNecomza!
sig by etherea | avatar and sig is official victini art
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
All added~
: Alright, I’m calling it now, enough is enough. Go home, Poipole. : What? You can’t do that; we weren’t even doing anything! : You’re making a pentagram in order to summon Giratina. : *obviously making a pentagram* ...we have no idea what you’re talking about Read more here!
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
i dont see them in the others i saw them now lunala:yay! we are going to the splashpad splashpad person:we are now closeing plz go now lunala:(uses glue on splashpad so no one can use it again) solgaleo:(punches lunala) lunala:i will destory you ( puts solgaleo in a neverending wormhole) silvally:we need to save solgaleo(ten hours laterr) everyone:i give up solgaleo:hoi others:(freeze cause they are banned from the splashpad now) [Mod edit: posts merged.]
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
These are so funny and cute! I'd like to make one! : Welcome the Official Legendaries Club first meeting, any first words? : //raises hand// : Yes Silvally : Are there cookies : No Silva- //The sounds of multiple legendaries leaving//
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
I made another one! Steel > Feathers : “Hey Necro?” : “Yeah Sil?” : “What’s heavier? 1 kg of Steel or 1 kg of Feathers?” : “Steel obviously.” 1 hour later : “They’re both the same.” : “No, Steel is heavier than feathers.” 5 hours later : “They’re both a kilogram.” : “Yep.” : “But, But...” : “Are you okay Necro?” : “But steel is heavier than feathers.....
Psshh, wanna check out the progress on my Silver Nuzlocke? Go to the most recent pages of my Journal^^
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Finally updated, and I’m gonna lock it since I’m gonna be on vacation for a while. Edit: I’ll keep it unlocked, but it won’t be updated
: “Hey Necrozma?” : “Yeah Silvally?” : “What's the point of the users counting to 100?" : “Dunno. Some passive attempt to get the Mods to play a game." -*- 2 hours later -*- : “Uh. They keep chanting 'For the Glory'" : *peeks in* “Yep. Some sort of passive agressive riot." : *confused* "Are they going to get into trouble? : “Nope." : “Huh?" : “The mods seem to like the game." : "Ooookay then. Go team?"
Avatar made by Evipona. Go check out their shop here. Melanin, Albino & Shiny Bait Archive/Shop

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page