PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
ok ( cant wait to see it on the first page )
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
Scørkaji's AvatarScørkaji
you never added the ones i sent over pm and put in the post..
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm a demigirl, which means you can refer to me as she/them!
template shop avvie is by Sheepoid
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
I’d prefer if you posted them here
: Alright, I’m calling it now, enough is enough. Go home, Poipole. : What? You can’t do that; we weren’t even doing anything! : You’re making a pentagram in order to summon Giratina. : *obviously making a pentagram* ...we have no idea what you’re talking about Read more here!
Scørkaji's AvatarScørkaji
Mr. Sol, what are Kyogre and Groudon fighting over? uh.. --meanwhile, in Hoenn-- : FORTNITE! MINECRAFT! : FORTNITE! MINECRAFT!
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
:hi everyone ( someone knocks on door ) who is that ( opens door ) me: (shows masterballs ) :oh no me:(thorws masterballs everywhere ) others:(caught )
Bunille's AvatarBunille
These are fun. :3 Cool idea Arya!
she/her/they -x-shop | journal-x- Collecting timid pokemon. Feel free to send some over!~ Original pokemon silhouette by me. Pfp credit.
Icon by DeathBird
CosmeticSun's AvatarCosmeticSun
is this still active? also, here is what i did Rice Fight :*snoozing* ~fight breaks out~ :MY RICE COOKER, WHY ARE- :heheheh, i love your laughs :NO! DON'T DO IT- :(wakes up) what is happening? (i said i would burn his favourite rice cooker but i was just joking) :BUT YOU NEVER SAID SO! :(uhh) ~part 2~ :(walks)Help! Alola is in danger! For the Tapus must guard Alola And You & Lun- :Not when Lunala is around :But you need to work together, thats the point! The tapus and other legendaries are doing what is right, and your just fighting. :shuts door on Primarina* No making me work with Lunala! :I'm afraid we will do this ourselves :I guess so (ok this may not be that humorous but i guess it was fun to make this)
pfp by me gyarados are cool looking for them soon (if i can) looking for them now all tapus the picture above is from hilda wiki
M7890's AvatarM7890
Don't want this thread to die, and added new.
Avatar made by Yukirona. Moony is my Pokesona for my use only. Please click my Pokemon!
Blue Orb

Blue Orb

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A shiny blue orb that is said to have a legend tied to it. It's known to have a deep connection to the Hoenn Region.

Unsellable

Lv. 64 — 6,306 / 15,601
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Careful nature
How do you get those tiny sprites?
~ Avatar made by Plumy in their shop here :P ~
Drako’s Gym

My Badges I Earned

My Pokémon FF | Journal
For Remembrance Day: In peace, may they rest. Never forget, why they died. It's a Pittance, of Time. Lyrics from Pittance of Time
Bunille's AvatarBunille

QUOTE originally posted by DrakoTheDragon

How do you get those tiny sprites?
[pkmn=Wynaut] would make and any fakemon, etc. would need a / at the end of their name

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page