PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 121314

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Hehe I see what you did there...
  • X
  • Click 1
  • Click 2
  • Click 3
: I’m better then everyone. : Care to elaborate? : In this form, I have the best music. : ... : Well I’m beat. Read more here!
Lv. 39 — 2,013 / 4,533
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Lv. 36 — 3,285 / 3,801
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Lv. 29 — 702 / 2,349
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Counting Thread Babysitting : “Can you watch Cosmog for a few hours? I need to go with Lunala to visit the Legendaries in Kanto.” : 0w0 : “Nothing to worry about! I’ll keep an eye on it!” : “Okay Sure...” *Leaves* : “Do you wanna ditch Cosmog with the Counting people and terrorize Alola?” : “Of course!” *After a few hours in the Count to 100 thread.* : “What did you guys do to Cosmog?” : “I don’t know what you mean!” : “Ascend for Glory!”
★ Avatar By Belial ★ ★ JournalNuzlocke ComicArt ShopTrade Shop
Made by Kiryu
Added, along with two of my own~
I have one!

Helen Show: Fears

: Welcome back to the Helen Show! Today we will be talking to the Alolan legendaries! Please tell me, what do you fear most? Luna? : I fear small, enclosed spaces. : Makes sense! Sol? : ... I fear for my sanity... : That's not- : ...no : Umm... okay then... Silver? : Masks... : Okay! And Necro? : Haha, fools! I fear nothing! : I'm done with this... let's go guys. Luna, I can help you make dinner today. : (・・;) : Please don't...
Added~
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
fire scout mayhem lunala:lets get some fire scout cookies to eat solgaleo:ok im egg-cited! lunala:that is the oldest pun i ever herd fire scout leader jimmy (incinorroar): we will now only give out carrot puffs cau-(sound of all the fire scouts leaveing)-im out (fire burns down camp ) lunala amd solgaleo:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
IAmScreaminq's AvatarIAmScreaminq
To show my return to Pokefarm, I'm making another of these ;w;

The 2 Guards

: One of us speaks only truth : The other, only lies : Oh, easy, ok, Xurk, if I ask- {NECROZMA USED PRISMATIC LASER!} {XURKITREE FAINTED!} : NECRO! , to Blacephalon: Did he faint? : No : This one's the liar!!!

Open to read!

Basics

Hi! I'm Screams, and my profile's mascot is the Archeops, since they're a tad wacky, kinda like what I'm trying to do with my profile!Don't be afraid to pm me, I don't bite!

Announcements

I have a TON of Phione I want gone! PM me or send a trade request if you want one or two or whatever
WIP~
Added~
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
you didint add mine
Sorry, I thought I did already! I’ll add it now.

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page