PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123456789

Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
:OMG LUNALA LUNALA!!!! : WHAT HAPPENING!!?!!?!?? : THINK OF THE WORST EMERGENCY EVER! : ALL THE ULTRA BEASTS CAME THROUGH THE ULTRA WORMHOLE!?!? :NO!! :THEN WHAT!? :I LOST $1 DOWN THE DRAIN!!! : ... wow. That is called "Not a emergency".
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Added
: Are you sure this is a good idea? You know how they get during this season... : Oh, it’ll be fine. What can they even do? Two seconds later... : *destroying everything* SPOOKY SEASONNNNNN!!!!!!!! Read more here!
Um, can't see story in post! Only Solgaleo s head.
Hmm, it’s working on my device, so maybe yours is lagging?
It never lags Well, mwybe use the space bar under?
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Bow down Peasant! : Hey Solgaleo : Yeah Silvally? : Can you come here a moment?
An Hour Later
: I’m Back from visiting the Tapus-, Solgaleo, why are you hiding in a corner? (With Water Memory): Bow Down Peasants! I am the slayer of Solgaleo! A quick one I came up with :D
Added~
Playin' it old school : Ugh, my computer is broken.. HEY GUYS! CAN SOMEONE CALL THE EE? : I can help! : No poipole. This is stuff only adults can fix. : *clicks reload website button* : How-how did you do that? : It's very simple. We learnt it in nursery! : Nursery!?!!?
Added~

Failure to Nightmare

:Hi guys! Welcome to Sucess to Nightmare! : Today, we will learn how to defeat people in your nightmare, so they WOULD ACTUALLY BE DEFEATED IN REAL LIFE! : I did this before with Solgaleo's mother- : OMG GUYS! MARSHADOW KILLED ONE OF THE SUN GODS! : NO, UMM,.... oh great I've been exposed *closes recorder*

Total Tour-a-drama

: Hey guys, legendaries from other other regions are here! Be on your best behaviour! : I will *evil smirking* **one hour later** : Ooh! Can you show us that room? : The ultra wormwhole area?Ok! **opens door** , , , ,: What on Arceus- : Now, this is the place where we- *Looks at necrozma* : NECROZMA WHAT ON ARCEUS ARE YOU DOING GET OUT OF THAT COOKIE JAR!

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page