PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 12345678910

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Sorry, I’ve been busy with school lately, it being finals week. I’ll get them up soon! Bonus: they are now organized!
: Alright, I’m calling it now, enough is enough. Go home, Poipole. : What? You can’t do that; we weren’t even doing anything! : You’re making a pentagram in order to summon Giratina. : *obviously making a pentagram* ...we have no idea what you’re talking about Read more here!
scørkaji's Avatarscørkaji
: so want us to babysit? : sure! here's the fire extingushier, the de-wormholer, and the Flabebe SCout cookies! THIN MIIINNNNTS!
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm a demigirl, which means you can refer to me as she/them!
template shop avvie is by Sheepoid
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic
"The fire extingushier" ... Who are they babysitting tho?
silvally and necrozma lol
: SOL?! I THOUGHT YOU HID THE FIRE MEMORY!!! : They really do look like cookies though! I thought it would work!
: hello mistew, would you like some- : COOOKIES! : MR. SOL??? YOU'RE REAL? did i hear cookies?!?!!? AHHH!
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Update: New story!
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
Water, not cookies. : Hey, Tapu Cookie! : Tapu Fini, not Tapu Cookie, : No, Tapu Cookie : FINI!! : COOKIE!!! : @$$$#%÷^= : Guys, I need some help back ther- GET OUT OF OUR BUISNESS
IAmScreaminq's AvatarIAmScreaminq
Recently came up with 2 new ideas:

...Not wrong, I guess

: Ok, can you please describe the Pokemon that fainted you? : He wasn't very nice ;-;

:-)

, singing: The legs on the bus go step step step , sobbing: PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY

Open to read!

Basics

Hi! I'm Screams, and my profile's mascot is the Archeops, since they're a tad wacky, kinda like what I'm trying to do with my profile!Don't be afraid to pm me, I don't bite!

Announcements

I have a TON of Phione I want gone! PM me or send a trade request if you want one or two or whatever
WIP~

Cat Family

: Hey Necro? Remember a few posts back you said your favorite animal was a cat? : Yeah so? : Well I'm a lion... : IDJRBDKSLDBSHSKEN

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page