PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 12345··· 789

IAmScreaminq's AvatarIAmScreaminq
thancc- Forgot to say I added another to my original post... That is all good day ;w; Mod Edit: Posts Merged

Open to read!

Basics

Hi! I'm Screams, and my profile's mascot is the Archeops, since they're a tad wacky, kinda like what I'm trying to do with my profile!Don't be afraid to pm me, I don't bite!

Announcements

I have a TON of Phione I want gone! PM me or send a trade request if you want one or two or whatever
WIP~
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Added
: Are you sure this is a good idea? You know how they get during this season... : Oh, it’ll be fine. What can they even do? Two seconds later... : *destroying everything* SPOOKY SEASONNNNNN!!!!!!!! Read more here!
Scørkaji's AvatarScørkaji
: hey gang- : CIRCLETIIIINE! : *quickly shuts door
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm a demigirl, which means you can refer to me as she/them!
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji
Avatar drawn by Sheepiod of Mutie from Homestuck, however art is for my use.
Template by CatEnergetic
Added ~

QUOTE originally posted by M7890

These are hilarius! I've got one as well!

One of mine

Necrozma! What did I tell you about ruining Alolan adults' lives with your Ultra Aura! Ehhh, I dunno. Somethin' about not waking up again or something. That's it! I'm gonna revert you into your sleeping form, again! Nevah! I'm gonna absorb you! A few minutes later... We've got to rescue Solgaleo! Yeah! We've got to rescue Soggy-leo! And I'm gonna make you Type: Null, again. NOOOOOO!!! I'm never going to wear that stupid mask again! Now I know how to make you follow my orders. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

: Oui, Necro! : What is it this time? : Why don't you give me that Blinding One title? I'm literally the sun Pokemon, so I should have the title! : Are you crazy?! Of course not! That's my true form title! Later... and: @#%*!@#$ : Calm down! : Go away, Dim One! : The moon gives light too!!! ,, and: @#%*!@# : *Slaps head* Meanwhile.. : This is the time to take over Alola! Tee hee!
The moon doesn't give off light tho... moonlight is really just sunlight reflected off the moon or something.
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by scørkaji

: hey gang- : CIRCLETIIIINE! : *quickly shuts door
The nostalgia of preschool came to me with this one lol
Gif by KitKatKutie2
: Mommy, why is Silvally being mean to me? : because he's never had his limbs ripped off and thrown into ultra space to feed to Guzzlord, that's why.
what the world?
poiple is Sol's child, Cosmog is Luna's. don't hurt Cosmog or you will regret it.
Oof holy crow

Pages: 12345··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page