PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Kinda ig
: Galar is stupid. : Oh yeah? How so? : I can’t do this there. : *sweating* maybe there’s a reason why Read more here!
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
: Hey, dude, what time is it? : I dunno, pass me that saxophone. : *gives Sil a saxophone* : *blows saxophone loudly* : WHO'S PLAYING THE SAXOPHONE AT TWO A.M.?!?!?! : It's two A.M.
  • Stuff
  • Random
Im always open to RP! PM if interested!
Sig by CottonEevee for Glad.Silver's use only * BG is MHA official art.
DarkGerald1's AvatarDarkGerald1
Here's another one! : You ever heard of this family? : What family? : This family. *shows a pic of a solynx, lunupine, and a baby kinaster : WAI IS DER BABBU A FURRY AND NO OUR BABBU??!?! : *swipes pic away
I'm six hours before server time. I was actually BigGerald1! Shiny eevee pokesona picture made by DannyAndAPotato
If you ask him here, he'll tell you! https://pfq.link/~L2_g
: I want a primal form. : Necro, you already have two different forms and basically a mega evolution, you do not need a primal form. : I never said I needed one. I just want one. : He just wants to spite Kyogre because he insulted him. : OKAY LISTEN, THAT DUMB FISH HAS IT COMING-
: Okay, I need to go on a business trip since Deoxys is threatening to destroy some region if I don’t show up. You two better not fight. : Okay, we won’t! : ... : ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS!!! : If she breathes... : SHES A- : WHAT DID I TELL YOU TWO
DarkGerald1's AvatarDarkGerald1
: Why are solgaleo and lunala the only Pokémon that can fuse with the crystal god? : Because of nintendo. : No, because of arceus. : WHO DARE SAI MEH NAIM : Chill, man! We don't need to start another Pokéwar here...
PrimarinaGirl's AvatarPrimarinaGirl
: *Rolls eyes* Why are you stupid? : *Angry* I is not stupid! : *Glares* You are stupid. : *Forgets why it is angry* what? : *Walks away* You ARE stupid.
THANK YOU CASS STAR FOR THE SHINY RADAR! I have offically made it a Melanistic Hunt! My current hunt is now Mimikyu. Also, check out this cool shop! And All sprites below are Sprited by me for my use only!
: If that one human could control Palkia and Dialga using our power, what if... : Uxie, that’s a bad idea- : Actually... A moment later... : Hey gang how’s it- : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA : OH BOY CHAOS TIME : I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ANY OF THEM : Why do I even bother.
PrimarinaGirl's AvatarPrimarinaGirl
:Hi! :what? :Hello. :Im bored bye bye. :*Yeets Primarina* Yeet. :*Walks away* *One week later* :Eh. :What? :Nothing. :Ugh. *Smacks Dottler in the face and floats away* :Hi. :Hi children. :*Making a portal to the UB world* :What are you two doing? :*Hides the UB portal stuff* Totally wasnt up to anything... Like making a portal to the Ultra Beast world... :*Doesnt believe children* *The next day* :Where did you put the TV remote?!?!?!?!? : *Had clearly eaten it* Nowhere. :*Looks at Meltan* HOW DARE YOU EAT THE REMOTE! :*Totally not innocent* I didnt! *One hour later the door opens* :*Confused by the mess in the living room* What happened in here? :*Points at Silvally* Silavlly ate the remote! :*Points at Meltan* Meltan did it! :*Obviously doesnt believe Meltan* Meltan is the only one who eats metal so..... *A few hours later* : Meltan lets go we have to go home I hope you and Silvally had fu- :*Furious* MELTAN ATE THE TV REMOTE!!!!!!!!!! :*Is tied to a chair* *Three days later* : Im hungry. : Hi hungry. : My name isnt hungry. *Six months later* :*Obviously annoyed* I hate you. :*Obviously up to something in the background* :*Obviously trying to make Silvally mad* I hate you too. *Huge explosion* :*Is flying through the air* Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :*Obviously both furious* MELTAN!
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
Heres one. : Who are you? : Edgy you. : FAKER! : FOR GLORY! : What are you doi- : *fires his prismatic laser at shiny lunala and solgaleo* : AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH : *eating popcorn*
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”

Pages: 123··· 1617181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page