PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 1234

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
This probably will have no end. Welcome to the sitcom of Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, and Silvally. Comments are welcome, as well as story ideas, because I’m keeping all the stories in the first post.

The Beginning (of the puns)

: Don't be Sol introverted. : At least I’m not loud enough to wake the dead. You’ll put the Necro-mancers out of work. : I declare that statement Null and void. : Don’t leaf me out! Wait, were we supposed to use our names?

Necro’s Favorite Animal

: Guys my favorite animal is a cat. : should we even ask- : Because everyone calls it Neko. Get it? Necro... Neko... : Yes, Necro, we get it. : You’ve told us 7 other times this week. : ;-;

A Typical Parent/Child Relationship

: Lunala and I are going to Ultra Space; while we’re gone, don’t do anything rash. : What?! We would never! : Yeah, you act like we’re irresponsible Five minutes later... : //destroying everything// : GO GO GO WOOOOOOOOO

Sibling(?) Rivalries

: Necro, what did I say about fighting Silvally? : You have no evidence that I did that! : He’s in the Pokecenter critically wounded. : That could’ve been anyone! : Burnt by a Prismatic Laser. : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sunlight Managing 101 (by Kate1998)

: Looks like Solgaleo is lazy today. The sun is up! It’s only 9:30! : I’m not lazy; daylight saving time is over- : I can help! : Guys I’m not- : No, you’ll just steal the light again, Necro : ;-; : I’M NOT LAZY : Yes you are

How To Provoke Alolans (By M7890)

: Necrozma! What did I tell you about ruining Alolan adults' lives with your Ultra Aura! : Ehhh, I dunno. Somethin' about not waking up again or something. : That's it! I'm gonna revert you into your sleeping form, again! : Never! I'm gonna absorb you instead! A few minutes later... : We've got to rescue Solgaleo! :Yeah! We've got to rescue Soggy-leo! :And I'm gonna make you Type:Null, again. : NOOOOOO!!! I'm never going to wear that stupid mask again! : Now I know how to make you follow my orders. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Babysitting with Necrozma

: Hello and welcome to Babysitting with Necrozma : Here we have Poipole as the willing combatant : Hi guys! : Now the first thing you have to do is crush their morale- : AND I THINK THAT’S ENOUGH FOR NOW THANK YOU NECRO

This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things (By M7890)

: Oy, Necro! : What is it this time? : Why don't you give me that Blinding One title? I'm literally the sun Pokemon, so I should have the title! : Are you crazy?! Of course not! That's my true form title! Later... and: @#%*!@#$ : Calm down! : Go away, Dim One! : The moon gives light too!!! ,, and: @#%*!@# : *Slaps head* Meanwhile... : This is the time to take over Alola! Tee hee!

Cooking With Solgaleo (By IAmScreaminq)

: So I can bake these cookies at 400 degrees for 10 minutes... or 4000 degrees for 1 minute!! : SOL NO THAT'S NO HOW BAKING WORKS! : FLOOR IT? : NOOO : HOW ABOUT 4000000 DEGREES FOR 1 SECOND?!?! : NO YOUR GONNA BURN ALOLA DOWN!! : I'M GONNA HARNESS THE POWER OF EVERY STAR IN THE SKY TO MAKE COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO : AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Conflicted Love

: This is my son. I love him with all of my heart. : Hi guys : Nothing can change my mind- : //exists// : Oh heccin Arceus : Watch your language, there’s children present

Law and Order With Solgaleo (implied profanity warning)

: Okay guys, swearing isn’t allowed now because Poipole is visiting from Ultra Space. Anyone who swears will be banished for a day. : Heck : You’re on THIN, F***ING ICE, NECRO! : Wait-

The Name Game (By IAmScreaminq)

: Of COURSE I remember their names! : There's Solgaleo, Silvally : And... *Reads smudged writing on wrist* : Land O Lakes

Something’s off... (By scørkaji)

: hey gang- : CIRCLETIIIINE! : *quickly shuts door*

Innocence:Ruined

: Sol, make sure Poipole doesn’t get in trouble while I’m helping Guzzlord. And keep him away from Necrozma and Silvally. : Of course I can do that! No big deal. Two hours later... : //ominous Latin chanting// : Should I even ask? : No. : POIPOLE, NO-

Lele Ruins Fun (By scørkaji)

: So Lunala, how are your friends going? : *slowly puts down gasoline and charmander* : The usual. : Oh thank Arceus.
: Sol, make sure Poipole doesn’t get in trouble. And keep him away from Necrozma and Silvally. : Of course I can do that! No big deal. Two hours later... : //ominous Latin chanting// : Should I even ask? : POIPOLE, NO- Read more here!
so great do ore they r sooo funn
Made by PupperCakes
Thank you!
Vulpix88's AvatarVulpix88
-outley flawless
My precious boy. Please click him! Avatar made by Whit!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
A official sprite teacher and shop owner here! If you'd like, i do 1 on 1 lessons. Pm me about it if you'd like!
ALPEN NO
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
I love reading these! Great Job!
Pfp Made by Yours Truly
Is this the Krusty Krab No it’s Patrick!
Kate1998's AvatarKate1998
Here's one
  • Part 1
  • part 2
Welp,guess Solgaleo is just plain lazy.The sun is still out.IT'S 9:30! What,daylight savings is over. Hmm,I could help you Lunala.
No,you are not going to steal the light.You know what happened last time. Aww...... I'm NOT lazy. Yes you are.
  • Articuno UFT
  • Featured Story
  • Adoption Gachapon
  • Journal
  • Shop
All non-shiny Articuno are UFT I hatch!

Price:100k cr/100gp/30zc Each

Okay,I'm going on vacation.Protect the town,alright? Okay then master.
5 mins later
BACON PARTYYY!!! Featured Story
Journal
Oof, nice. I’ll put it up there!
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
Lol plz do more :D
Shiny Eevee GIF courtesy of KitKatKutie2.

QUOTE originally posted by Kate1998

Here's one
  • Part 1
  • part 2
Welp,guess Solgaleo is just plain lazy.The sun is still out.IT'S 9:30! What,daylight savings is over. Hmm,I could help you Lunala.
No,you are not going to steal the light.You know what happened last time. Aww...... I'm NOT lazy. Yes you are.
Hey Arya, isn't this what happened in the first Sol post I posted in PokèPyrrhia? Luna forgot to wake Sol up?

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page