PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

『』Pokémon Vending Machine V.1『』

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Pages: 123··· 120121122123124··· 267268269

DarkGerald1's AvatarDarkGerald1
38 Ceruelean Badges pop out of the machine. I stuff a Komainu Figurine and a Lustrus Orb inside the machine.
I'm six hours before server time. I was actually BigGerald1! Shiny eevee pokesona picture made by DannyAndAPotato
If you ask him here, he'll tell you! https://pfq.link/~L2_g
Out pops a bizarre fusion of Volcanion and Dialga. I put in a Poke Ball containing an Eevee regional variant I made, and go in after it. Still an evil Ravyne clone.
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
You come out as normal, well sort of. You're no longer evil, but now you just look like a Variant Eevee/Ravyne fusion. I put in all my hopes and dreams, several Hamilton memes, John Laurens himself, and a dime.
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
Tredecim's AvatarTredecim
All of it pops back out but missing a half. Your hopes and dreams have been severely reduced, all of the hamilton memes are missing the bottom text, John Laurens is missing his legs (but he's not hurt or anything. He just doesn't have them anymore.) and the dime turned into a nickel. I put in the nonexistant luck I have
official gen 6/7 sprites
pfp: by me | signature image: 7 Years From Now
code by me, cleaned up by Carinae
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
You get 7 four-leafed clovers an a penny that's rigged to always land on heads :) I put in a can of depression
Avatar by Aryafire1, mah BUDDIEEEE
A can of Happiness pops out. I stuff in a Kanaloa Idol and a Guild Wigglytuff in the machine.
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
A Shiny Tapu Fini comes out, very confused as to who woke it from its nap. Then, after a bit of the vending machine rumbling and shaking, and army of Guild Wigglytuff, Jigglypuff, and Igglybuff comes out. I put in a bonsai tree, some pokemon cards, a pokemon Red Version cartridge and climb into the machine with a Ghostium Z
midwaredanno's Avatarmidwaredanno
Out comes shiny gen 1 (Grass-dark) gengar with blond hair and ALOT of ghost Pokémon cards. I pop in a box of candy and a Red Kirby Plush with MLG Sunglasses.
spooooooky ghost that considers himself dead on this website for funny lore reasons
A red Kirby wearing MLG sunglasses comes out. Are those candy pieces I see it's chewing? I put in a strawberry.

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite :)
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
A arobok-shaped sunkern leaf pop out. I stuff in a gamecube, a Game Boy Advance, a terracotta eppe, a sea crown, and a black prizim in the machine.

Pages: 123··· 120121122123124··· 267268269

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page