PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: Art, Paying is lots of Gems (and some tokens)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

Esme's AvatarEsme
My Pokesonas have multiple AUs and I'm on an art-craze oops :'D Basically, I'm looking for art of them together Just tell me what and how many gems you want, and your payment will be art ;3 ***please specify who and what continuity you're drawing

GEMS (and tokens) AVAILABLE

Small Medium Large
Normal 10 77 0
Fire 6 0 0
Water 5 19 0
Grass 4 14 0
Electric 1 40 0
Ice 319 1 0
Fighting 7 21 0
Poison 2 5 0
Ground 3 0 0
Flying 7 64 0
Psychic 8 5 0
Bug 7 152 0
Rock 2 25 0
Ghost 5 3 0
Dark 295 16 0
Steel 3 3 0
Dragon 1 3 0
Fairy 7 0 0
33 1

The Shapeshifter

Rin = Gijinka/feral Glaceon * Esme = Feral Ralts

backstory

Rin is a young man who lived on his own in a cabin, and he has a special ability to shapeshift into a Glaceon at will. How did that happen? Well, that's not the focus of this. He adopted an egg that was left in a confiscated breeding mill. After a couple of long weeks, the egg hatched into a healthy Ralts. Rin is now raising the Ralts, named Esme, as his own baby. He does this in both his human form and Glaceon form.

Rin

human and glaceon form

(***Please draw his fedora + scarf if you want- feel free to change up his sweater, I'm having issues with a design - he's a Glaceon gijinka!!! - also that blue part isn't part of his shirt, that's just a babby-carrier XD)
*can be drawn with a beanie in human form *sometimes also wears a fedora (NOT A TRILBY, know the difference! Fedoras have a wider and rounder brim), but mainly with just formal clothes * his shoes look this if you're wondering

Esme ref!

btw feel free to draw Esme in cute outfits especially kitty-ear beanies

Tearing Walls

Esme and Rin are both anthro in this AU * Esme is around 3-4 * she has her birth-mom's last name :P Links for ref sheets because they're way too big - Esme - boop Rin - beep (I draw Rin's muzzle to be like a red fox's, but if you draw eeveelutions with short snoots, that's fine c:)

AestheticVerse (yes it's the one with Pink-haired Esme)

Esme and Rin are both anthro in this AU - only real difference is Esme has her AestheticVerse colors) Links for ref sheets because they're way too big - Esme - boop (Esme is shown to be two different ages in this ref, a babby and her standard age :P) + OPTIONAL: Toybox, Esme's sentient Glaceon plush.

toyboi

Rin - beep (I draw Rin's muzzle to be like a red fox's, but if you draw eeveelutions with short snoots, that's fine c:)

Optional form: Username: What AU are you drawing?: What kind of drawing?: Gems wanted:
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Esme's AvatarEsme
bump
Esme's AvatarEsme
-
Esme's AvatarEsme
(obviously a screenshot from the 60s Batman series)
-
Searchy's AvatarSearchy
Heya! I have some art linked here - and a quick thing I made today for myself I am on pwyw right now so offer away 🌟

Click for links

My Pokesona ~ Sprite by me
Made by SoraX for Searchy
Awesome Avatar drawn by
by ezpups
Esme's AvatarEsme
offered, but don't be afraid of asking for more, I'm not good with with offering in PWYW ;u;
Esme's AvatarEsme
also looking for art of this baby (preferably in her stripey sweater)

spoiler for melan gardevoir

Esme's AvatarEsme
bup
Dr.Devorak's AvatarDr.Devorak
What do you want for all your flying gems?

Remembrance Art Contest

Help me in remembering my friend lost to cancer. 150$ worth of prizes
Esme's AvatarEsme
It depends on what you think those would be worth c:

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page