PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

RP "Shop" thread

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Àstrãpï's AvatarÀstrãpï
I wanted to make an RP Shop, sort of like a cafe, where the user will be able too enter and "order" a "drink, cake, or meal" and "eat it" or be hired to work in the shop Sort of like: User A: *Walks into cafe and sits at table* Owner/Employee (User B): Hello <username>! What would you like today ect, ect ect Where should I put this? Games, Other RP? Thanks
Hey Pokefarm Q. It’s good to be back Avatar is by Cutechem Come visit my art shop!
Milkåmel's AvatarMilkåmel
Since it's not much of an actual RP, forum games would probably be your best bet. I like the idea, though. Sounds interesting.
icon from jojo's bizarre adventure anime, sig gif from mega man x, lyrics from "(i want to be the one) to watch you die" by the megas
Our path diverged upon a road, you chose a darker fate to sow I watched you turn from friend to foe, it had to end like this I finally know
Àstrãpï's AvatarÀstrãpï
Okay, thanks! I'll link it back here once it is made https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/214180/Astrapi-s-Cafe [Mod edit: posts merged.]

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page