PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Spring Shellebration

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 515253

Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan
Aight but here me out. *breathes* Shiny Orkit. She's precious.
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Art for the Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
MonkeyBug853's AvatarMonkeyBug853
Oh my gosh I love the custom sprites. They are so adorable. This event looks amazing. You guys make the best events! You never cease to amaze me.
Avatar made by ArtisticUmbresol!
trey0405's Avatartrey0405

QUOTE originally posted by Novan-chan

Aight but here me out. *breathes* Shiny Orkit. She's precious.
I know it's shiny (after looking it up earlier to make sure before I made my post), but it was the first thing that came to mind. XD Also, yes, she looks so precious. :D
Avatar is a screenshot of my character from Pokémon GO. "So many folks these days count on violence to solve their problems. You only have to look around to see where that got us." ~Nick Valentine, Fallout 4

Terraria Help

I need a bit of help finding a new Terraria world, as I've lost mine some time ago. Here's the details: Courruption, Large, Jungle on the right (I would pefer it un-corrupted), Blue Dungeon on the left. Un-corrupted Oceans. A semi-large un-corrupted forest biome on the left side of the world (where my main base was). If you find a world like this, please send me the seed name in a Private Message. Thank you in advance!
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
*screams because birb pokemon are the best* I NEED ALL. But blue will be the one I get myself. WILL BUY THE OTHERS IF POSSIBLE owo excuse my caps. I’m just so excited!!
AWESOME pfp by Petaya, my good friend!
Edited by BayleafBeeen
Make someone smile today~
MagicFlareon's AvatarMagicFlareon
It looks pretty interesting! My favorite birb is the purple one
Avatar is a random recolor I did of Eevee, generation 3.

Spoiler for sword/shield

im hyped, pm me so we can talk!
goatsarecute's Avatargoatsarecute
And here i am thinking there be no Easter event as Niet made loud and clear on his Trainer card! XD
SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
It's gonna be so hard to chose ;-;
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
vully's Avatarvully
There all so sweet and ones my fav colour I just got to have the purple . But I want the red and the green too :(
70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

clicky thease pokes

Firestar's AvatarFirestar

QUOTE originally posted by goatsarecute

And here i am thinking there be no Easter event as Niet made loud and clear on his Trainer card! XD
You sure that wasn't sarcasm?
Animela's AvatarAnimela
It was most definitely sarcasm. >:3 I'm so excited the Orkit Twins are finally getting the spotlight. \o/ I've been wanting to see them used ever since they first appeared in one of the Christmas Pages. They may have originally been randos but the want was too great \;A;/ I know I wanted the green Birb when I was working on them... but I'm going to have to do some trading because I ended up deciding that I really want all three.
  • Main
  • Links
>(ouo)< I haz more space. Feel free to PM me, I don't bite!

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 515253

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page